S1E3P1

Me and Kenny were walking down a street for supplies. We were running low so we decided to get some.

Obviously.

We saw a girl and decided not to help her because she was bit. She gave us a distraction window to gather stuff. We took a Bunch of stuff and went back.  Carley wanted to talk to me so I went up to see her. "I know you murdered someone." Carley said my eyes went wide.

"Uhhhm well ya se-" I started but she cut me off. "It doesn't matter what happened before, all that matters. Is now." She said as she kissed me and I kissed back.

Best.
Kiss.
Ever.

If only she was my wife but we eventually pull away. She smiles as I do to. I then walk away but Lilly stopped me. "Somebody's stealing from us, if you don't find it. I'll think you're behind it." She said then walked away. I then looked around and found some medicine, handed them to Lilly and heard "GIVE US OUR SUPPLIES BACK OR WE SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD."

You know what happens here, they do this and that and duck gets bit, if you didn't know that, what the hell are you here? Nothing really changed and didn't want write it word for word. They just get up and leave in the RV and that's the end, maybe I'll see you guys tomorrow? I think I did 2 in a row in one day. And tomorrow it'll be a 3 day streak. Epic.