⌐ e n d _

✉️

" First and foremost, i wanted to tell you how i'm whipped for you (it's weird i know) but damn boi you're so fine will you marry me"

jaemin reached her spot, a hand gripping at the sunflowers and the other wiping his tears. "Hello Aena, it's me, Na Jaemin" he spoke, voice more raspier and broke than ever

He put the bouquet on the side and settled himself on the grass, eyes darting on the name engraved.

✉️

" Second, I really like (love) how you handle your words well. You're such a smooth and sweet talker. Your actions are so gentle and so polite. You grew up so well and I know you'll be the best boyfriend and husband and father in the future."

Jaemin chuckled bitterly, tears sprawling from his eyes not wanting to stop. "Are you okay there? Are you hurt? Well I hope you're not hurt. You take care of yourself okay?"

✉️

" Third, you're like a prince. How can you be so cute and hot at the same time? I mean I'm whipped okay but bruh it's damn illegal stahp it."

"Hey I'm sorry if I'm not looking any better right now. But still I'm handsome, right? Fuck my tears aren't stopping Aena, I'm sorry."

✉️

" Fourth, ummm idk just.. live happily with peace? Hey I know life is hard but let's endure it okay? It's just that it's much harder for me to go on but hey our cases are different so I know you'll do well. I believe in you and please believe in yourself too. You can do it Jaemin, I know you can."

"Am I doing well right now? What do you think, Aena?"

✉️

" Did I already told you that mom knows you? I'm just being crazy one time I'm talking to your picture on my phone and then she came in and bombarded me with questions like who are you, are you my boyfriend, etcetera? So I just answered your name is Na Jaemin and you're not my boyfriend.. It kills me sir though, I wanted to have a boyfriend like you or just you idek but I won't live long so if we had a chance to be together, then you will be hurting by now because I left you. I don't want to see you cry and hurt because of me."

"Silly if you just told me that you're the one who's sending me letters then I might learn to love you and be the boyfriend you dreamed of.. even if you won't stay longer.. at least we tried out things right?"

✉️

" is this the last? okay ummm..
Na Jaemin, my only one, the only guy I kept inside my heart, thank you.
Thank you for being born, thank you for existing, Thank you for enrolling at the same school as me and thank you for making me smile. Although I'm just one of the girls who's drooling over you, I'm still thankful that I had this opportunity to see you and admire you from afar. To be able to hear Jisung complain at how strict you are like a mother and cares for him like he's your own child. To be able to see you around the campus, cheer for you on your matches.
Thank you.

By the time you receive this letter, know that I'm already gone...far far away.. but hey I'm gone for good. Just know that I won't be able to feel dying pains. I am already okay up here.
And what did I tell you? I'll be looking out for you. I, Shin Aena will be your guardian angel from now on! "

Jaemin smiled, brushing the falling leaves away from her gravestone. "I have a final badminton match tomorrow. You'll watch, right? You'll cheer for me, right?"

✉️

" Thank you for making me happy, Na Jaemin.

Until I see you again "

"Until I see you again, Shin Aena."

Aena's heart is getting weaker day by day. Her body can't handle any types of medical procedure. Until one day she woke up, telling me to stop. She's tired, wanted to live in peace. A day before she died, I saw her writing this letter, asking me to give it to you after her funeral. You know Jaemin, she's really happy just by seeing you smile. Please smile more okay? She'll be happy.