Ch.2 We meet~

Yoora and i walked to my home. When we arrived we saw Frankie and his friend in the living room. Yoora went to greet mom.

When i went upstairs i remembered that we will go to Korea the next day. I sighed and went downstairs.

###########

I woke up to the sound of chirping. I looked around then settled my eyes on the wall clock.

"10:00" i remember why i woke up so late today. Because of the chaos between me and Yoora that ended at excactly 11:00. Yeah.

I went downstairs to see Flora cooking.

"Good Morning Flora!~" i greeted.

"Where's mom and Frankie??" I asked

"They were just checking stuff. Uh, your mom told me to tell you to get ready because you are leaving at excactly 1:30." She said and continued cooking.

"Oh. Thanks for the info." I said then ate the pancakes.

After eating i went to take a shower and then i dressed up.

I wore my skinny jeans, long pink sweater, my black beanie and my pink Vans.

I wore my shades. I straightened my hair before puting on my beanie. I brushed my teeth and put on light make up. I then grabed my galaxy themed stroler and my purple backpack and then i went downstairs.

When i went down i saw Mom and Frankie in the living room all ready.

"Let's go??" Frankie said and then played with the car keys

"Yeah. Frankie carry Ariana's stroler please." Mom said then turned away.

Frankie got my stroler. He was bringing 2 strolers and 1 backpack.

"Thanks." I whispered to him.

"You owe me 10 dollars. " he said before walking away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3rd Person's POV

When they arrived at the airport. Frankie and Ariana activates their kid self and started roaming around the airport spazzing about everything they see.

The next thing they knew they were on the plane buckling up their seatbelts while drinking Java chip frapuccino from starbucks while Ari was listening to music and Frankie was watching movies in netflix.

When they started to fly Ariana took pictures of the beautiful view they can see from above.

"Look Frankie." She poked Frankie and pointed down to the beach below.

"Yeah." He said, eyes still on his laptop. Ariana just sighed and decided to fall to sleep.

~~~~

They arrived after a number of hours. When they went down their Dad were already waiting for them.

"DAD!!" The siblings raced towards their father locking their dad in a bone breaking hug.

"Ahhh- can't- breath-let-go" their father managed to say.

They let go of him and then they started talking.

Secret Person's POV

I was here to get my cousin. While i was waiting for her (my cousin) i went to buy bubble tea.

After, i went out of the store and then waited for her in a bench inside the airport.

After a few minutes their plane finally arrived.

I got up and then waited for her. My eyes were on the passengers that rode with her and then my eyes laid on one passenger.

'It's He-Her' i thought

I flinched as her eyes met mine. After a while of staring someone poked me. I turned around to see my cousin.

"Yah!! Isabelle!!" I hugged her and then we walked off. We kept on talking but i really didnt listen i just nodded and nodded not hearing anything. My mind was still on her. It was Her; Ariana.

Ariana's POV

While we were talking happily i felt weird. Like 'someone-is-staring-at-me' weird.

I looked around to see a guy staring at me. We stared for a few seconds and then someone poked him. My head started to hurt.

"Are you okay?" Frankie asked with worry and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yea. Im fine" i said then massaged my forehead. Frankie looked at the guy and then his eyes widened.

"Mom we really need to go."

Frankie said.

"Yeah. I saw." Mom said

"Let's Go??~" mom sang.

"Sure!!~ First top hotel!!" Dad exclaimed

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Eyo!! Author-nim K1 here!! Next chapter will be author-nim K2.

QOTD: Who do you think was the guy?