Victorian Castle

Andromeda's POV

I have been trying to find my home for 151 years now, I was walking over the streets when an earthquake occurred, Houses crumbled apart before it stopped again. I looked around because I was curious as I went inside of one of the houses when I saw something weird. Behind the houses there was something else, it looked like a castle, other people came to look at what I was doing, I told them to leave because it was not safe, they didn't listen to me so I just let them. I pushed some stones aside and I found a door. I opened the door as there was a casle behind it.

Nothing had happend to it as the earthquake had not occured there. I looked around and niticed that it looked a lot like my old house. I went to walk around in the house, checking out the living room first. It was dark already. When I walked around I saw a man standing there, he had black shoulder length hair. I walked closer and when I saw his face I smiled when I saw it was my dad I took his hand as I looked at the stars. "Look dad the stars knew we would find each other back" I say with a smile. My dad looked at me as he smiled "Andromeda, you are back my princess" he said hugging me close. I was happy to finally have my dad back. I asked where our mother was and he told me she was murderd by humans when she went to the store for food.

I hugged my dad again, still so happy to have found him back, happy that he's still alive. He looked at me with a small smile. "Let's go to sleep princess in the morning we need to remove the houses they built around our castle" he said. I nodded. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked looking at my father, he looked at me. "Of course you can my angel." He said as we went to the bedroom, I was happy to be home again

In the morning we woke up by loud sounds, the humans were removing the houses that were built around our castle. Dad got up from the bed hoping they would not destroy our castle. Just like that I heard a voice yell out. "Stop, stop, we found something, we can't destroy this, this looks really good, the earthquake didn't harm this beautiful Victorian castle. We can use this as a museum." The voice said. I looked at my father. They can't do that! I just found back my house and my father. He pulled me close. "We need to do something about these humans and quick." He said, scared to lose me again and to lose the house

He has lived here longer than I have. Since 1830, to be exact, when he was born. He lived here with his brother and parents. Most of our people find it weird that I am born only 19 years later in 1849 well my father was 19 so it is not that weird, my uncle, my father's brother was born in 1828. 2 years before my father. He was 16 when him and my aunt were getting a baby, but everyone was against it so they murdered my aunt. It made uncle so angry that he killed everyone who worked at the hospital they murdered his fiancé. Yes, his fiancé. They were going to get married after the baby was born but they never got to. She got murderd by our own folk.