Chpt. 1: "Cupa?"

Cupa, A creeper, was walking around in a forest near a village in The Plains. She was a creeper so this could end badly the sound of rustling startled her. She was at the time crouching. She turned to see a boy of indeterminate age running through the trees with a stone sword."Hello," he called out. She was a creeper, so she wasn't looking forward to meeting with a human. As soon as the older boy neared her position, she had already got up and left. Now was not a time for introductions, it was time to run. She got up and ran as fast she could, in the direction of a spruce forest. She was not willing to be caught by anyone. She hid behind a tree, hopefully, the human hadn't followed her, If he pursued her, then she could easily outrun him. But there was no telling what he would do if he caught up. She got up, and got out from hiding, she stretched a bit and started walking. The second she took a step. "Hey there!" Cupa flinched after hearing those words come out of nowhere. She turned to see the boy with the stone sword standing not far from her position, looking at her. She froze, seeing that he was looking at her but loosened up after noticing the sword was sheathed. "What are you doing all the way out here? What is your na-" Cupa panicked and cut him off "G-Go away!" She yelped, the human was shocked...he took a step forward "It's ok, trust me." Cupa took a step back. She trusted him enough to not yell at him, If he had an intention to kill her, he'd probably take it. she stayed silent. "You ok?" he asked. Cupa nodded. The human sighed, "Good. I'm Liam, who are you?" Cupa was fidgeting with her glove. "Cupa." She answered. Her voice was gentle and weak. "Cupa? That's...I haven't heard that name before. It's unique." Cupa nodded, "Thanks..." Liam nodded back. "You're welcome. What are you doing all the way out here?" Liam said, looking around, then back at Cupa. Cupa looked away, at the dirt, avoiding eye contact. "I'm exploring, I don't have a home," She replied. "Wanna come over to my village?" He offered. A village has too many people, it's unsafe but she didn't have a home. She nodded, accepting the offer. "Ok! I can take you there," Liam said, holding his hand out. Cupa took his hand and walked with him to his village. after a bit of walking, they were right next to the village. Liam stopped and turned to her "Might want to pull down your shirt a bit," Liam warned Cupa, sickering a bit. Cupa looked down, her panties could be seen. her face turned cherry red in embarrassment and she quickly yanked her sweatshirt back down. Has her underwear been visible this whole time? And why did Liam wait until now to tell her? Was he enjoying the view? Pervert! She buried her face in her sweatshirt to hide her face. Liam chuckled. "Let's just go," Cupa said, annoyed and embarrassed. "Hehe- Ok" Liam replied, walking in the village.

A/N = Hello there, Dearies~ This will be my first book. Don't judge too hard!