Chpt. 2: The Encounter

Cupa and Liam were walking around in a village that seemed empty for now. Suddenly, a male guard turned a corner and made eye contact with Cupa, "Creeper! Watch out, villager!" He yelled, unsheathing his sword. Cupa took a step back and fell back. Liam tried to catch her but failed. She hit the ground. The guard started walking to Cupa with an intent to kill. Liam stood in between of the creeper and the guard. "She's a friend, this creeper is friendly," Liam protected Cupa. The guard seemed confused. "It's a creeper!" Cupa was slightly offended "I have a pronoun: She" she corrected. This made the guard a bit angrier and he pulled Liam out of the way. He held the sword's point horizontally to Cupa's neck. This made her lay her whole body on the ground. "Uh...maybe we could talk this out?" Cupa pleaded. The guard shook his head, "You have frightened enough people, thinking you can blow up our houses. Might as well take you out before you explode," While saying that, he charges a stabbing attack. Cupa closed her eyes tightly in fear. and as soon as he executes his plan to kill the creeper, Liam had pulled out his sword and knocked the guard's sword just enough so that it would just barely cut the side of her neck. It wasn't long until she started bleeding. after a bit, Cupa slowly opened both of her eyes and saw a sword against another sword that was right on the side of her neck. the cut was about 2 millimeters deep, but it still stung and bled a lot. She would need to get that wrapped up soon, or she'd get lightheaded. "ow.." She said. The guard stared at Liam, "You just saved a creeper." "Yeah, I did. A friendly one." Liam responded. The guard took his blade out of the ground, purposely slitting the same wound he inflicted upon Cupa. This made the wound worse and added a millimeter. "oww...," Cupa moaned. The guard walked away, snickering. Liam put his sword in the ground and kneeled to Cupa, taking out a roll of bandages. "Here, these should help," he said, lifting Cupa's light head and wrapping it twice in a bandage, being sure to not make it too tight. Cupa was faint from blood loss, but she was lucky Liam was nice.