Chapter 1: Her Fears

"Help me." she whispers, dreading and finally understanding what is happening to her.

Just when she thinks she is alone she sneaks glimpse at the most beautiful image on earth. It was a fish of many colors, the scales reflected an image of her past, the good and the bad, all on the glorious fishes scales. But what really caught her eye was the reality of her being nowhere near a single drop of water, and not only was the fish not swimming in water but it was suspended in the air, but she did not see any strings attached.

Knowing that she has an important mission to carry out, she still can't pull herself from the fish.

"Nicole!" Shouted Jake, why was he here she thought to herself. "Nicole where are you?!"

"Jake I'm here!" she thought but some how she knew if she spoke something terrible would happen to her. She must find out where the voice was coming from.

"Nicole!" he shouted even louder but this time something was different about his voice. The next time someone called her name it sounded like a boy had been mauled by a bear and let to suffer the scars.

"Nicole!" That is not Jake! No it can't be him. She couldn't take the pain of hearing is voice again. He brought so much pain to her that she couldn't even tell her bestfriend what happened. She was in such shock that she could hear herself trying to hold back the tears. She was hiding from her uncle.