01: The Gathering of the Kings

Sitting in a semicircle of chairs were Zebra, Coco, and Sunny, sitting silently as they waited for the last one to arrive so they could start the meeting. It was a sudden meet up Ichiryu had made after their final conquest of the Four Beast, but instead of the IGO boss giving instructions, it was Mansum standing near the desk. He stood with his arms crossed, waiting impatiently for Toriko to come. It took several minutes, but once he entered the room and took a seat Mansum begun.

"Alright," he nodded, "First I should mention that all four of you will be going on a mission together."

The Kings had no reaction, because it was obvious with them all gathered in the room. Mansum continued.

"And second, it's a request Ichiryu had approved."

"So what is this request, Chief?" Sunny questioned.

"Hmm... I don't know."

"Huh?" The Gourmet Hunters were surprised.

"I was only told to tell you a couple things and you were off. But the details of the request weren't given to me."

"Then where do we get them?" Toriko asked.

Mansum directed them to a certain section of the IGO building. It was B3E, a part that was deep inside that could be only accessed by a handful of personal. With permission the Kings entered through the large metal doors that led to section B3E. Inside were white walls with a dome ceiling. It was different from the rest of the facility, it was dull, boring, plain, but at the same time it held a suspicious nature. The only people who could feel that strange feeling was Ichiryu and the Heavenly Kings.

It was almost like their senses dulled greatly.

"Remember this," the Chief said to them before they left, "Whatever you find, don't have a grudge against it. Even if it should have been mentioned before."

The Chief's words echoed in their minds as they passed through the empty hall.

When they reached the end of the white corridor there was a medium sized door that stood inches taller than Zebra. It stood out from all the white with its dark green color. They glanced at each other before nodding and Coco reached out to turn the steel knob.

As the door silently swung open, the four peaked through the growing gap and saw an interesting sight. Inside was as normal as the interior of a house with a living room and other doors connected to others, but kept at a much simpler decor. The walls remained white with a warm brown carpet covering the floor. There were two beige couches facing each other and small wooden table in the between in the far left corner, a small television on a long desk to the right, and a single matching sofa next to the front door. And in the chair was a person. It appeared to be a young male with feminine features and long dark green hair wearing a white eye patch on the right eye and a formal green and gold suit.

He sat up straight with his eyes closed and hands properly resting in his lap as the Kings entered.

"Please come in," he gestured to the two sofas, opening his forest green eyes.

It wasn't until his guests sat down when he stood up and walked to join them. His right hand came up to his chest, indicating to himself.

"Hello Coco, Zebra, Toriko, and Sunny." He paused, meeting eyes with each of them before continuing, "I am Izumi. The 5th Heavenly King. Pleased to meet you."

A/N: I honestly couldn't wait to post this ^-^ Originally I had two other ideas to make for Toriko, but this one was much better (considering the other two were ideas from a year ago).
This is a mini arc before the Kings depart to the Gourmet World. Hopefully I get the information correct.. ^-^" I follow the manga, so it's been a while since the end of the Human World.
Let me know if I messed some things up, I hate being inaccurate.