Tattoos.

As I walk inside Heights Allegiance I was bombarded with questions.

"Uchicha where were you? You haven't been here in 3 days." Shouted the class president.

"The Governmet wanted me and Madara to take down some crime syndicates." I said casually.

"Your a hero in training. You can't take on such dangerous tasks. And how did you acquire that scar."

" I got my pro hero licence and my test was to fight endeavor. I won but he's a sore loser. He almost killed everyone if I wasn't there. As a result boulders fell on my face. My quirk repaired it." I explained.

"Did you say Endeavor?" Asked Todoroki.

"Yes. Your father wanted an arranged between me and your twin. I instead exposed the abuse. Hr bought himself out. But after this he's behind bars." I explained touching my scared face.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. Now I must take of my armor. It's hot."

"Speaking of that. Why did you choose that armor and that symbol." Asked Tsuyu

"I'm a descadant from the ancient Uchicha Clans. The symbol of the Uchicha is the Uchiwa(Fan). This is traditional armor given to me by another descadant. Madara. That's why we're called the Uchiha Brothers." I explained.

"Woah cool. I thought the old clans if chakra were extinct." Said Tokoyami

"We are very much alive." I said.

"Are there anymore?" Asked

"By me no... But by Madara that's possible." I said smirking.

"Hey....why da hell didn't y'all tell me my husband was home. Oi Tobi you better not have been over using you MS or so help me I will rip it out." Katsuki will be Katsuki. She walked up to me and whacked me in the head.

"Husband?" Squeaked Mina.

"Yes. My legal huzzy motherfu---."

"Language." I deadpanned

"Wait. What's that in your chest Uchiha-san. And Bakugo San what's that in your back." Asked a robotic Iida.

"Tattoos." We deadpanned.

"Ohhh. Show us." Squeaked Toru.

" Squeaked Toru

Katsuki

This is on his chest

This is on his chest. He has the basic Uchiwa symbol on his bicep.

Katsuki dragged up her shirt enough to reveal the Uchiwa symbol engraved onto her back. I took of my chest plate and removed my top body suit. It revealed a basic Uchiwa with crows. Crows were the bird of the Uchicha.

"Woah that's badass and so so manly" Shouted Kirishima.

I then nodded and teleported to my room. I decided to take a nap.

Words 428

Posted 16/7/2020

Yo I have to abandon this book right now. I'll try to retry. But right now I'm flooded by too many concepts