|Monologue|

"Where am I?" "Not in wonderland kiddo." muttered Jake . Stormy looked up and saw that he wasn't in his original form, the world of symmetric shapes had transformed into blocks, more and more blocks. "AUGH!" he screamed in shock. "Dude chill, seriously man." Jake said rolling his eyes. "Do I know you? you kinda look familiar..." Stormy said looking at him with squinting eyes. "Well yeah hopefully, im Jake aka @SadJakey." Jake said with a smirk. "Oh my God... but... you're..." "I'm Jake man." "I get that, anyways, where am I?" "We are in some mysterious Hub, one of those minecraft ones with minigames. The only portal that's still in tact is the Survival Game portal, but everyone who entered hasn't been seen again." Jake said looking down. "Anyways a few members of the minecraft instagram community are meeting by the Skyblock portal, you're welcome to come too." Stormy's eyes lit up, "Wha- are you serious? Oh my gosh. Can you name a few people?" "Oh yeah, we have Tori, Declan, Taryn, Aph, Katie, Allie, Sarah, Paris, Marcus and like a lot more." Stormy's smile started to fade. "What's wrong man?" Jake said staring him in the eyes. "Ugh, half those people hate me. I'm not really wanted in the community to be honest." Stormy said kicking gravel in front of him. "C'mon dude this is different, maybe they just haven't gotten to know the real you. "Yeah but they will never give me the chance a-" "nonsense, I'll talk to some of them aight?" "Mhm." Stormy said observing the strange dome around the Hub.