𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜 ♡

Thomas and Ryan were taking a peaceful walk through a forest of Cherry Blossom trees. Throughout the walk, Ryan would blush whenever he looked over at Thomas. He wanted to hold his hand so badly while they were walking but, he didn't have the courage to.

Suddenly, Thomas came to a stop.
"Ryan..?"
"Y-Yeah?"
Thomas smiled shyly and giggled. Ryan was confused but his blush became more noticeable. He found Thomas' giggle adorable.

"Why are you blushing?"
"O-Oh...Uhm..."
Ryan stayed silent. He didn't want to answer Thomas' question. Thomas eventually got the hint that Ryan didn't want to answer his question, so he kept on walking. Ryan also began walking beside him.

They both walked for quite a while until they came across a peaceful place with a river. Thomas sat down on the fresh, clear grass and so did Ryan. The two stayed silent for a bit, admiring the view in front of their eyes.

Ryan sighed. He wanted to tell Thomas something, but he was hesitant to tell him. Thomas looked over at Ryan and noticed he seemed nervous for some reason.
"Ryan, are you alright?" Thomas asked him worriedly.
Ryan remained silent. He then took a deep breath and began talking.

"We've been friends for about five years now, right?"
"Y-Yes..?" Thomas answered rather confused but he felt his heart starting to race.
"Well....I-I've started developing feelings for you throughout these years..."

Thomas' face went red within seconds. He wanted to speak, but couldn't.
"I-I understand if you don't feel the same way." Ryan said in a slightly sad tone.
They both stayed silent for a while. It was an awkward moment until Thomas broke the silence between them.
"I....also feel the same way.." Thomas said as he blushed.
"Y-You do?!" Ryan said shocked.

Thomas nodded. He then faced Ryan and got close to him. Ryan felt his face heat up. Thomas had never gotten that close to him.
"I love you, Ryan...I always have." Thomas said softly. He then collided his lips with Ryan's.

The End ♡