Chapter 1 : The Meeting

It was all back started when I was 17. Back then, my parents used to think that as the time pass away I'll get used to it. Well, It's been so long to this thing that like... you get used to it to pretend like the reality of life except you want to do something more. (Sighs)

Well that's how it's going. My name is Anna Brown, suffering (more like living) from lung cancer, started by just a chest pain and now it's been so much(a good well settled colony) that I've got immune to it. Well the Doctor says," I'm walking dead, like a ripen fruit, can fall off onto the ground any moment." So yes I am just like that. But there's one good thing I've got, BEST PARENTS in the world.. even being myself a such unfortunate child of getting life, they shower all that much love on me that a normal child would rarely get. That's the only thing I think that which we all family can do!

And even knowing my death will be near soon, why should I waste my remaining time in thinking about that, instead of that I'll live my life the best way till the end. After all everyone have to go someday; the difference is I know mine and they don't.
.......
......
.......
....
Ughhh.. (Yawns).. Well I feel sleepy..So I said in a high soft voice, "Good night, Mom and Dad!"
"You too sweety! Have a sweet dream!" my father said and I dozed off.

In morning, I always wake up seeing the fading beautiful face of my lovely mom (in pictures). She left us when I was young. Her death was always a mystery and grief to both of us. She left for some reason one day and never came back.We tried our best to find her but no luck. Now, Only pictures had left. Then the certain typical daily routines are done. And at last, you're good to go for the day.

Well the the thing that knowing my death just makes me sometime so anxious and behaving weirdly to my parents that they think I'm going crazy or something like mental imbalance too due to all these circumstances. Like talking always about being so off from the world, sitting quietly and thinking for long time, reading some novels, caught sometimes talking to myself! This time it was so tensed up for them that they decided to send me to a psychiatrist.

They took me to him and told all the things. He stared reading my face and replied, "So you're the 'Brown' Sugar!
.....
(I just shyly smiled)
No problem kid, Do what you want to do, perhaps If I'm getting to know that you need a life." His words hit me hard. Really that's the only great thing till date I've ever think I was doing good.
Life.... It's a complicated thing. How can I do all the things what I want to do?!

But even for one instant, ignoring that certain thing is good for me... I should try to do something about myself. After all, you do something or not time is doing its thing. Saying this to myself I became ready for the so called "surprise" from my parents to make my life as the psychiatrist had suggested.

The next day they planned a trip for a month to Finland, the happiest places in world. The whole atmosphere of here was filled with good vibes as you can feel from very far away but today it's cloudy and dark just like the rain is in its way. I was here admitted to a new tution classes in Tampere, a big city with feel of small town, for generally to learn the psychology of being happy.

The first day at tution classes were so exciting as well as nervous too! You don't know here anybody... Everything here looks happy... except me. Everywhere you see, there is large groups of teens happily discussing their daily lives.

"What do you think of this mate?" holding a flower in his hand, James asked. A good physique, hot looking guy for anyone at first sight at this age.
"Anything from you can't be resisted by anyone!" His friend, David said.
"Isn't an old-faishon way?" He asked.
"Oh! Come on man, you hardly know about girls. It's going to be happening for you I know!".

At sudden he said something to David, pointed at me, looking in an way like lion looks on a prey... He approached to me in a hurry and and sit down on his knee to propose(as it seems). The interior myself was already prepared for something bad to happened, yet it's first time that someone is approaching towards me.