Chapter 15

After dinner my grams had decided to go home and rest for a little while. She told me I could stay at the Beckham's a little while longer, but, as I figured, I couldn't stay the night again. "Brook come play football with us!" Cruz said standing next to Romeo who was holding a soccer ball. Brooklyn looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "Yeah, you haven't showed me the backyard yet" I said while slipping my shoes on. When we walked I outside there was a patio with two long strips of sod along the sides of it, to the left there was a large section of grass with two soccer goals on either side of it, and towards the right there were huge lines of hedges and a gate, which I am assuming lead to the garden. I sat on one of the patio chairs, which are cushioned and oh so comfy might I add. Just as the boys were about to play, Victoria poked her head out of the screen door, "Brooklyn, while you're out here do you mind watering the plants for me?" She asked. "Yeah, no problem mom" he said "I'll help!" I added. Brooklyn grabbed the hose so I was stuck with the watering can. Just as I was about to water some plants that were hanging from a banister above, somebody squirted me in the back with cold water. I turned around to see Brooklyn snickering. "Oh you're dead!" I said running after him. He immediately dropped the hose, which to my convenience, I could use to get him back. I picked it up and chased after him as he ran behind the line of hedges. I snuck around the corner and just as I was about to spray the boy who was leaned against that hedge, the water stopped. I looked around the corner to see little Cruz had put a kink in the hose. "Oh c'mon cruzy, what's it gonna take?" I questioned, "a dollar?". Just as little Cruz was about to give in, Brooklyn grabbed me and pulled me behind the hedge. He started tickling me and I fell to the ground. I am super ticklish. "STOOP BROOKLYN STOOP IT" I pleaded. "Or what?" He said with a smirk on his lips. "I won't speak to you again" he stopped. I stood up and leaned my back against the hedge. As he stood up he looked at me and said "you can't do that". I crossed my arms and made a pouty face. "Are you seriously not going to talk to me?" He questioned putting both of his hands on either side of me against the hedge. "And why do you care?" I asked. He moved closer to me, our heads were only a couple inches apart. "Because I like you" when these words came out of his mouth I nearly died. "I.." Was all I could get out before his hands went to my waist and his lips pressed to mine. He pulled away from the kiss after about a minute, looked at me, smiled, and then kissed me again. I don't know how long he had me pressed against that hedge, but I know I never wanted it to end.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote!! Also comment if you would like to!