Chapter 4

*Sorry it took so long its been busy here on my side :D anyway hope you like this chapter! I will try to make it longer than the last ones*

The guy was the one who pulled me onto the dance floor. It was nothing but a mob of everyone grinding on each other. He pulled me closer to him and held my hips keeping me in place. I could feel his cold touch even through the dress. I leaned back so i was leaning against his chest as our bodies moved together in a rhythm. He laughed at me.

"You seem very uncomfortable," he yelled over the music. He enjoyed how uncomfortable i was. He knew i was.

"Me? Uncomfortable? Never," i said sarcastically. He chuckled and i couldn't help but smirk. It's about time someone understood my humor. "I'm going to get another drink," i said pulling away well trying to. He pulled me back before i even got a step away.

"Not till the song ends," he said. His hands were moving closer and closer to my area I pulled away.

"Don't fucking touch me," i yelled pulling out of his grip. I believe that hurt me more than i could have hurt him. I glared at him and turned away towards the refreshment table. I poured myself another drink and sipped it. I sighed a little feeling the anger dissipate slightly. I saw the guy push his way through the crowd and put my drink down.

'Don't back down Wes,' i thought to myself. 'Don't back down!' He stopped inches away from my face. I bet he could smell the alcohol on my breath if he tried. Now that i was looking into his eyes terror filled my features and i was frozen.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" he snapped at me. The anger in his voice was clear as day and it made me jump. "I own you! You are mine!" I swallowed hard pushing back the lump in my throat.

"Don't touch me there," i said my voice stronger than i felt. I could feel my knees trembling beneath the dress. The guy laughed at me throwing his head back like i had said something funny to him.

"What don't you understand about you are mine?" he asked a smile on his face. There was no trace of anger left. "I will do what i want with you." I swallowed hard but the lump in my throat wouldn't go away. "Now we have dinner and then we will dance again." i nodded not sure what else i could say to that. He grabbed my wrist and led me away. I grabbed my drink before i couldn't reach it any longer. I sipped it as i was dragged behind him. I still didn't know his name and he still didn't know mine.

As we passed a group of girls they gave me a sad look as though they knew exactly what i was going through, as though they had been through it themselves. I didn't see much before i was pulled into the corner.

"Stay here and do anything stupid," he huffed at me before going into one of the back rooms. While he was gone the group of girls made their way over to me. I could see their fangs hiding behind their lips.

"Who are you?" one asked. I didn't answer. "Oh come on we are trying to help."

"You can help me by leaving me alone," i said harshly. I don't want to get in trouble and i don't like people. Why cant people get that?

"Aw don't be a little bitch," a different girl said. I looked at her with my famous you-just-called-me-a-bitch look before laughing."What's so funny?" I smirked at her.

"You just called me a bitch," i laughed. "You called me a bitch."

"I don't understand." I laughed even harder.

"The pot calling the kettle black." They gave me a confused look. "It takes one to know one." i smirked as they gasped. I sipped my drink again. They quickly snatched it away from me. "Hey!' i yelled reaching for it.