Take XI

(TRIGGER WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION, MENTAL BREAKDOWN)

"Taeyong please leave me alone,go to your girlfriend,its not like you care about me anyways as you have made it pretty obvious from past couple of weeks" Jeongguk yelled,not making eye contact with Taehyung.

"Yeah you are right i dont care,i stopped caring when you left me without a word 8 years ago" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he put his arms around his chest.

"We were kids back then"

"And we are adults now so t-tell me why were you crying?" Taehyung voice cracked as he tried to stay in role but to was hard as alot of things occupied his mind. He saw director looking at him with a strange gaze by the corner of his eye.

"None of your business,why cant you just leave me alone?! is this fun for you? to see me suffer,is this some sick revenge of yours?" Jeongguk yelled at him,making Taehyung flinch which wasnt part of the script. He got red flags from there,something with Taehyung is wrong.

"No! why will i ever fucking want you to cry? i-i-i...ah fuck" Taehyung broke out of the role because he forgot his lines which is very unusual for him and his chest wad feeling heavy anyway. He knew if he continued another second he would have had a breakdown.

Taehyung lost his balance as he crouched down. His hands on his face as he felt embarrassed and judged from everyone around him. Jeongguk got out of his act too and went towards the older boy.

"Cut!! Taehyung are you okay? should we start again?" Namjoon asked him with a worried tone in his voice as he has definitely worked with Taehyung before and this was very unlikely of him. Forgetting his lines,doing unscripted things,making bunch of mistakes. These are mistakes a rookie makes and Taehyung is literally one of the most professional actor out there.

"I think we should take a break-" Jeongguk spoke up but he immediately got cut off by Taehyung himself.

"N-no,lets continue i just needed a moment I'm good" Taehyung told them. He exchanged looks with Jeongguk,immediately looking away when he saw the worried gaze filled with pity. After last night he just feels like a burden.

Namjoon gave the signal to shoot again as one of the crew member came with the board.

"Still with you,Take 2 and action"

"Taeyong please leave me alone,go to your girlfriend,its not like you care about me anyways as you have made it pretty obvious from past couple of weeks" Jeongguk said his line once again.

"Yeah you are right,i stopped caring when you left me without a word 8 years ago" Taehyung said rather lifelessly. Another red flag. Namjoon didnt show any mercy.

"we were-" Before Jeongguk could even finish his dialogue,Namjoon cut him off

"CUT! Taehyung please put more anger and rage into the dialogue,ok? we will start again" Namjoon told the boy,who just hummed as response.

"Still with you,Take 3 and...Action" The guy said as he shut the board.

Jeongguk once again said his lines with the same energy as he made sure there isn't any problem from his side. He waited for Taehyung to say his dialogue which he finally execute perfectly this time but the hesitation was still there.

"....is this some sick revenge of yours?!" Jeongguk yelled once again.

"No! why will i ever fucking want you to cry?! Yes i might hate you right now but last thing i want to do is make you cry. If anything i dont want you to suffer how much you made me suffer" Taehyung finally said his dialogue. Jeongguk felt proud for a second he was holding it all so well.