Just friends-1

*kirishima's POV*

I sigh heavily as I roll off my bed and sit on the ground, 'today was supposed to be the day I told him how I feel... maybe I could try tonight-?'
I check the time, "7:35 pm, huh?" After a few moments of silence I get up, changing into some jeans and a red flannel shirt "might as well try for tonight. Dang I hope this goes well."

I walk out of my dorm, making sure to have my phone with me as I walk over to Bakugo's dorm and knock.
"Fucking what extra?"
I smile at his tone, the all too famous Bakugo talking through the door makes my heart flutter a bit.
"Hey bro, it's Kirishima! I was wondering if you wanted to go out to this place with me-?" Slight hope fills my voice as I see him open the door, sweatpants and a t-shirt and raises an eyebrow at me
"Why now shitty hair? It's late."
"It's only 7:35 bro! I promise it won't be long!"

He looks at me and nods, a huff coming out as he closes the door and assumingely changes to more presentable clothes as he walks out the door in a t-shirt, and some ripped jeans like me almost.

As we walk out of the dorms, we see the moon up and shining bright, making me smile as this time was actually timed right. I walk around the school as he follows,
"Where are we going shitty hair?"
"You'll see bakubro!" I chirp back happily.
I hear him make his all too familiar "tch" noise in reply as we walk around the corner.

The pink trees sway in the light breeze as the moon shines over them, I walk past them and sit down. The area having a small clearing to see stars perfectly.

"Is this it?"
"Yeah man, sit down." I pat a spot next to me softly as he walks by and sits down. He looks up at the stars and his usual scowl fades into a neutral emotional state, staring at the stars in awe almost.

I look away as a blush forms on my face, then I decide to break the peaceful silence.

"So Bakugo.... I- I know, that this will be very risky but.."

He turns to look at me while I turn to him. I feel the nervousness start to get to me.

"Just spit it out shitty hair."
"I-.... I like you Bakugo."
I looked away almost immediately after saying that; expecting immediate rejection but as I look up at him, he looks at me confused -like he couldn't understand the random language I was speaking.  I figured I'd give him a hand as I leaned in and kissed him, a furious blush coming across my face as I feel him kiss back a bit before pulling away shortly after. The long kiss I yearned for being cut to merely a few seconds.

Bakugo looks at me, then back at the ground. We sit there in silence as my chest starts to tighten up. Then Bakugo starts to break the painful silence between us.
"Kirishima... I-..I have a boyfriend man,"
Ow.

"and well, I like you.. but just not in that way. I'd like to be friends and that's it."
Yeah- that hurts.

"O-oh.. okay, yeah that's fine."
We sit in more silence, as the time goes on it makes me feel like I was suffocating; drowning.
"Who is it..? If you don't mind me asking."
"Deku. Even if it looks like we hate each other, I love the idiot."
I nod, biting my lip as my fantasies to hear him say he loves me start to fade to dreams out of my reach.
"I see...  I'm sorry to have w-wasted your time bakubro."

I stand up and dust my pants off, bowing slightly and walking away. I felt that if I stayed there any longer I'd burst into tears -that I wasn't willing to show anyone or admit to-.
I run inside, closing the door and run up to my room, opening and closing my dorm door shut quickly as I cry. My sobs and sniffs fill the room quickly as I hear a knock at my door.
"Kirishima-Kun??" I hear Midoriya's voice ring though the door,

'why is it you.. and not him..'
"What..?"
"I saw you run in here crying, I want to see if you're okay-"
'I don't want to see you..'
"I'm fine. Now leave.. please.."
"Kirishim-"
"Leave dammit!"
"Okay-.. I'll come back to check on you soon"
'Please don't..'

As I cry for what seems like hours, I finally fall asleep in pure pain and exhaustion from all the tears I cried.