Tell me - 9

*Bakugo's POV*

"Y-yeah.. a-anyways bakugo, I h-heard noises from you room and wanted to check to see if you were okay-?" I blushed darkly, 'h-he heard me?!?' "What?" "Yeah- I h-heard moaning and I just-.." he paused, seemingly trying to think his words over before just bluntly finishing his sentence. "Who is it.?" "Who is what?" "Who's the other person who was in here moaning so loudly? I know midoriya wasn't in here because he messaged me some pictures earlier with his group. So who're you cheating on him with?" I let out a breathy laugh, "shitty hair wait a damn minut-" "bro! You can't tell me to wait when there's someone else here. You're cheating on him with someone, aren't you?!" I scoff "No! He's my fucking boyfriend, unlike you I don't do that shit." "what do you mean "unlike you"? I've never done such a thing!"

"There are many things that I could say to that shitty hair. So many things you've done that you don't know are confusing and hurting others." I roll my eyes, "anyways, did you come here to check up on me or accuse me of cheating on my lover?"

*Kirishima's POV*

"Anyways, did you come here to check up on me or accuse me of cheating on my lover?" I feel my chest tighten at the name, 'lover.. should've been me.' I let out a sharp breath. "No bakugo, I was trying to come here and ask what you were doing, and what you were gonna say earlier tonight." He scoffs and looks at me, "your girlfriend's gonna come over or some shit and interrupt me again." I shake my head, "she's asleep in my dorm." He raises an eyebrow, "I know you're trying to get me to say it but no. I'm not gonna. Look- can we please talk about it?" He shakes his head. "No. I'm not going to do it again." I feel a frown fall upon my face as I try to reason with him to tell me, god it feels so childish to do this. To beg him like we're children trying to find out more gossip.

"Bakugo.. come on man, we're supposed to be leaving after tomorrow for the I-Expo and I don't wanna have this issue stop us from going." "Stop us? Hah, nothing's gonna stop us from going. And if something stops you, then I guess I'll be the one to keep going." That hurt.. to know he'll go without me. Why did she have to interrupt him.. damn it must've been important. "...am I allowed to come in..?" He nods and steps aside, letting me come in. I sit on his bed as he closes the door behind me, walking to the side as he stands there with his back against the wall. "So?" "So.. I-I've been thinking-" "that's hard to believe." I roll my eyes and sigh, "I've been thinking about the question you asked me at the restaurant, about being happy with Mina.. and I hate to admit it but I'm not. She hops into every conversation I have with people an-" I get interrupted by a knock at the door. Then Midoriya walks in, walking up to Bakugo and kissing him. Bakugo returns the kiss as he uncrosses his arms and holds Midoriya by his waist.

He let's go of him and holds him close. "Hey kirishima! How're you?" Midoriya says as Bakugo nuzzles into the back of his neck. I put on a smile and reply "happily" , "good! Thanks for asking! I was talking with Bakugo about-" "ah that's nice!" He giggles and turns around, kissing up his boyfriends neck. Bakugo blushes lightly and growls under his breath before looking up at me. "Sorry shitty hair, I got something to do. You can stop by later if you want." I nod, anger and annoyance filling my body as I get up and walk out the door without another word. I hear a loud thump and a muffled moan, assumingely Midoriya's from the sight before. I walk back to my dorm next door and sigh, I sit on my bed where a passed out Mina is and grab her. I carry her bridal style as I walk her to her dorm, her dorm being filled with pictures of us and some of me alone. 'That's totally not weird.. just half of her room covered with my face is... uhm.. weird.'

I put her in her bed, covering her up and turning off the lights as I close the door. I walk back to my dorm and sigh as the noise next door starts to annoy me. "Why couldn't it be me?!" I yell, throwing a pillow at the wall in frustration as I sigh and take off my crocs. 'I'm gonna sleep my anger off.. it'd help..' and with that thought, I fell asleep. Even if the room next door had been filled with loud noise, I slept pretty okay for the first time in a while.