CHAPTER 6

Authors note : I am very sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. ( I didn't proof read hehe)

And i am very sorry for updating after a long time. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

~NEXT DAY~

"Good morning class, today we will get to know our seat partners, But i suppose you sat with people you already know so i will change your seats." Said the teacher.

*NOOOOO* The whole class said together.

"Ok so the seating arrangements will be:

Irene -- Jin
Rm -- Hwasa
Lisa -- Jungkook ( i suppose you guys thought Jungkook will be with Jisoo??)
V -- Jisoo
tzuyu -- J-hope 
Jimin- Sana". Said the teacher.

The students went to the places they were assigned to.

Jisoo's P.O.V

Once i heard my new seatmate was V i was actually a little relived. Since i really didn't want to be with Jungkook. But if i really had to be honest i wanted to be with Jimin cause he was the only other friend i had in this class.

"Hi Jisoo" said V.

"Hi" replied Jisoo. 

"So tell me about yourself" V said.

"ok, So my name is Kim Jisoo, i am 21 years old. I have 3 best friends who i can call sisters Jennie, Rose and Lisa. I really like to eat chicken and to play video games. what about you?"said Jisoo.

"I am V. But my real name is Kim Taehyung and i am 22 years old. I have friends like brothers (you know BTS?) who are BTS. I also like to play video games. I mostly play with Jungkook and um ya." said V.

"Oh ok cool" said Jisoo.

There was an awkward between them before they heard 2 people yelling at each other. To their surprise it was Jungkook and Lisa. 

"Why are you guys shouting at each other?" questioned V.

"He won't tell me about himself". replied Lisa.

"why are you doing that Jungkook?" asked V looking at Jungkook.

"Um because i don't want someone like that  to know who i am." Said Jungkook pointing his finger at Lisa.

" HEY WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM" yelled Lisa unable to control her anger anymore. 

"um YOU" said Jungkook crossing his hands.

"I GIVE UP!! I CAN'T SIT WITH HIM ANY LONGER!" said Lisa.

"Miss please don't shout in class" said the teacher.

"Sorry" said Lisa looking down.

" Jungkook just tell her about yourself and its done" said Jisoo.

" Oh like i will listen to you" said Jungkook.

Lisa had enough and hit him with a piece of paper. Then Jungkooks anger blew up. He stood up and slapped Lisa. By now the whole class was looking at them. Luckly or Unluckly the teacher had left the class due to some work. Then Lisa hit him. He hit her back. So just like that a fight started. The whole class started screaming with people yelled FIGHT! and stuff.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! STOP!" yelled V that stopped nothing.

"STOOOOPPPPP!!!!" yelled Jisoo but it didn't work. Then Jisoo had enough and pushed Jungkook to the floor.