CHAPTER 8

Jisoo's P.O.V

I already hate today. First i didn't know there was school today. Due to that i woke up late. Second my seat partner is Taehyung since yesterday we are very awkward with each other. Third Jungkook sits right behind me and kept annoying me which is the reason I am walking to detention right now.

"Oh hello jisoo" said Jungkook in a rather teasing way.

"Go away" said Jisoo.

"Awww thats so mean" said Jungkook jokingly making a hurt expression.

"UGH" was the only thing that came out of Jisoo's mouth.

In a little while the hallway was slowly getting crowed with girls who were following Jungkook. They were not only following Jungkook but also throwing hate at Jisoo at the same time.

"EXCUSE ME I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR JUNGKOOK SO STOP BUGGING ME!" yelled Jisoo which caused almost all the girls to flinch at the sudden action.

"OPPA, do you like Jisoo?" yelled one girl from the back to Jungkook.

"Of course I do" said Jungkook which caused all the girls to gasp even Jisoo. 

"not" continued Jungkook which caused all the girls to leave a  sigh of relief even Jisoo.

The detention room came and Jisoo quickly got in. Jungkook on the other hand was outside waving a goodbye to all his fan girls then only entered. The teacher was not there yet so it was just Jungkook and Jisoo. 

"So how's life" asked Jungkook.

"Horrible" replied Jisoo shooting a death glare at Jungkook.

"oh, well want me to make it worse? " said Jungkook smiling like at idiot.

"Why the hell are you so annoying? " asked Jisoo slowly taking steps backwards because Jungkook was going closer towards her.

"HEY HEY HEY DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Jisoo yelled going in circles so she would'nt bang into the wall and get corned by Jungkook.

"Hahaha your so funny" said Jungkook laughing.

"Haha yeah cause i am a clown haha" said jisoo sarcastically.

"No but i'm serious who goes in circles like that, normally girls would hit the wall when i did that to them." said Jungkook.

"Well first of all i'm not a normal girl and second its called being smart." said Jisoo.

"Well ok miss smarty pants" said Jungkook sitting down.

"Why is the teacher not here yet?" questioned Jisoo.

"How am i supposed to know?" asked Jungkook back.

"whatever" said Jisoo sitting down at the last seat taking her airpods out and putting them in her ears closing her eyes.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Jisoo was at the last seat listening to songs. I looked at her to observe her. I noticed her crystal clean brown eyes which were closed with her long beautiful eyelashes securing them shut. Her cute little nose that was sticking out of her face tinted with a little pink. Her rosy pink cheeks and her smooth skin. I moved my eyes to her lips her beautiful pink plump lips that were shining with her clear lip gloss on them. Her her was straight and silky but with little curls at the bottom. Everything was so beautiful about her. I realized what i just did and was very shocked at myself. I decided to look somewhere else after that.

Jungook's thoughts.

OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I WAS LITERALLY PRASING HER VISUALS EW! EW! EW! EW!.UGH I HAVE TO SOMETHING TO REMOVE THAT FROM MY HEAD.

"Hey jisoo!" said Jungkook. But jisoo didn't hear him because she was too focused on the song.

So because she didn't reply Jungkook went next to her and sat there. Jisoo felt something approach her so she opened her eyes only to see Jungkook next to her. She took her airpods out and put them back in her bag and turned to  Jungkook.

"What do you want?" asked Jisoo.

"Your attention" said Jungkook teasingly.

"Whatever" said Jisoo putting her head on the table completely not affected by Jungkooks words.

"I'm bored" said Jungkook.

"Me too" said Jisoo.

"Hey lets play something" said Jungkook.

"Ok what?" asked Jisoo.

"So we will play a game in where we ask each other questions and we have to answer it truthfully" said Jungkook.

"What game is that?" asked Jisoo.

"Um just play" said Jungkook.

"Ok.." said Jisoo 

" Good, I'll start" said Jungkook.

"Um ok" said Jisoo.

..................................................................................

I'M SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT TODAY'S CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORT.

YEY! JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 8!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!! IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE TELL ME!! OKK BYEEE FOR NOW!! <33 <33

- Author ( me)

-----------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------

AND THANKYOU FOR 644 READS AND 95 VOTES!! <33 <33

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ELIXRCHUU <33 IF YOU GUYS WANT MORE SOOKOOK YOU CAN READ HER STORY!! <33