Christmas Morning💝

"YASMINE ITS CHRISTMAS".... her little brother yelled with excitement in his voice.
Beep!
Beep!
Beep! My alarm clock pronounced
Yasmine got up in a bad mood trying not to remember the argument her and her dad had last night. As she got up to go head to the bathroom, she heard her phone vibrate on her bed next to her. It was a text message from her dad..

Dad❤️
Sweetheart I know me and you have never really had a father and daughter bond but I've decided to tell you the truth since your almost 24 now ...... I never really been in your life because I wanted to get my life together and it's not your mother fault I'm never around it was mines I was in jail for 12 years I never meant to hurt you ...... your mother had you when she was 13 and we were young so I wasn't ready to raise a baby I went to jail when I was 15 I was young and dumb but I do understand if you don't want me in your life but I'm your father and i will do anything to repay you back the time I should've been there for you 💕.  Please let me be in your life and I know arguing wasn't the right thing to do when I finally did see you after 9 years ... and I agree arguing isn't the way to greet you but I want to make it up to you so...please let me be a father figure in your life Yasmine 😔.
———-
As I read the text I was reading things I never knew ...
"Mom!" I yelled with anger at the fact she never told me my dad was never there because he went to jail. She just always told me he was a deadbeat who only paid 40 dollars in child support.

"Yes" she yelled as she put the decorative Christmas cookies in the oven.

"YOU LIED TO ME YOU TOLD ME MY DAD JUST WAS A DEADBEAT WHO PAID CHILD SUPPORT !! YOU NEVER ONCE MENTIONED THAT HE WENT TO JAIL!!" I said with tears just rollin down my face.

"YASMINE YOUR DADDY WAS A PIMP AND I DID NOT WANT MY CHILD LIVING THAT LIFE STYLE......AND AT THE TIME YOU WERE TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND!!. My mom said with anger urging.
I stood there barely able to look my mom in her eyes because my eyes filled with tears made my vision very blurry, I knew my mother meant every word I could tell the tone of her voice she was angry and annoyed.

I wiped my tears and my mother leaned in and gave me a hug.

"Yasmine I know you have always wanted to get to know your father since you were a little girl but listen here ...... your father is trying to change his ways if you are willing to give him a chance. Now call the family and tell everyone food almost ready" mom said as she patted my back.

I went up stairs to get my 2 sisters up shiyah and Miyah to get themselves ready to eat breakfast.

Hummmm...
maybe I should give them a little present ...why am I talking to myself ??. I said making myself feel stupid.
I went back down stairs to get a metal pan and a metal spoon.

" Girrrrrrrrrl what the hell you doing with my pan and spoon put my shit back". My mom said with a serious look on her face.

"Maaaaaa I'm tryna wake shiyah mad miyah up for breakfast". Yasmine whined, at the fact she wasn't going to be able to aggravate her sisters.

"Gone head I hope they beat yo ass !!". She said looking at my little brother coby laughing.

I laughed as I walked up the stairs , I slowly opened the door as soon as I opened the door I banged the spoon onto the pan loudly and shiyah jumped up like somebody done shot her and miyah just put the pillow over her head with her yelling through it with anger.

"THAT SHIT REALLY STUPID BRUHHH DANGGGGGG!!!!!". Miyah said as soon as I stoped banging the spoon onto the pan, then she slowly removed the pillow from her face.

Shiyah was stilling laying down on the floor after jumping up like somebody shot her .........she made me mad laying down on the floor holding her Titty like she was dead.

Yasmine was dying of laughter as she placed the spoon into the pan.
"Y'all bre-aakfest i-sss rea-ddy" I said unable to speak by me dying in laughter, holding my stomach because it was painful from all my laughter.

Shiyah and Miyah began getting up and started to throw shoes at yasmine's head , Yasmine looked at her sisters in disbelief and began running down the stairs with laughter when she realized no shoe hit her at all.

I hope you guys injoyed 😘😘
-part 2 is coming next .....