The joints

" I SHOULD HAVE CHEATED !!......FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY YOU CANT ACCUSE ME OF ALL THE THINGS YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF !!." Listening to keshia cole on my speakers .

I singed as i checked on my steak and potatoes.

After I sat down in my couch after checking my food.... I was about to change the song until Tosha ( My friend for several years ) texted me .....

Text message
Tosha: I'm on the way Girl ... unlock the door cuz I'm its locked !!. With your scary ass!😂

As I read the text I laughed at the fact that Tosha was about to come here trying to convince me to go out because she always say I act like a little house cat.

I got up to unlock to door and by that time Tosha was coming up the steps.
I went over to the couch and turned my music off.

I walked into the kitchen to take my food out the air fryer and Tosha was soon behind me talking about The Joints and how many people I the neighborhood were going to be there and I should come.

" GIRRRRRRL THAT FINE ASS TYRELL IS GOING TO BE THERE AND YOU KNOW YOU WANTED HIM FOR LIKE AT LEAST.....2 YEARS NOW!!." Tosha said as she grabbed a potato and ate it.

" Tosha I'm tryna eat and you over here talking about The Joints and that...UGLY BOY TYRELL!!. I said annoyed at the fact she was trying to get me to leave my comfort zone to go out.

" Well who pissed you the hell off??." Tosha said in a high pitch voice.

I sat down in my couch and began to eat my food. Tosha was standing in the kitchen door way that lead into my front room. She starred at me with a mean mug, still eating on her little piece of potato.

" Why do you act this way ??. Like alittle bit of fun gone hurt a girl who Barely leaves the house ". Tosha said.

I say there in silence taking in every true word Tosha said, and I knew if I didn't go with her she would make me watch that lame Netflix movie DYNASTY......

"OKAY TOSHA SINCE YOU GOT SO MUCH TO SAY LETS GO!!.......after I get ready". I said as I walked into the kitchen to put my food away.

Tosha stood there with a little smirk on her face because she already knew that I would go just because she annoying the hell out of me about the joints and that brownskin
sexy TYRELL!!......... I have always had feelings for Tyrell, he has always been a good person to me And she knew that if she said his name in any situation I would try to be involved just because I have very strong feelings for him.

He's brownskin with the perfect body, he's a male model but he also in the streets, selling dope and any other drugs he can his hands on. We go way back to Bluford High School, Tyrell and I were in a 2 year relationship in high school, I was the head cheerleader of Bluford High School and he was the Leader of the Bluford High School football team. I got in fights almost everyday because girls used to pick on me because they wanted Tyrell and they didn't expect Famous old Tyrell to date little light skinned Yasmine. Girls used to mean mug me when Tyrell and I used to walk down hallways together, it was so bad that girls started to put bloody pads in my locker in the locker room for us cheerleaders, I got into so many fights defending myself that they kicked me off the cheerleading squad and I was suspended for the remainder of the school year. I didn't want Tyrell and I to have a long distance relationship cause I couldn't go to school and I was punished phone taken away and all, couldn't even have company over so we couldn't see each other at all... I didn't trust all them thirsty girls who wanted him and I didn't put anything past Tyrell neither. So I broke up with him the last day I had the chance to see him. He was pretty upset and didn't have a clue why I broke up with him, leaving him sad and clueless... I never spoke to him after that day and now that we are out of school living separate lives I know it's going to be weird asf to see him after I left his heart broken and clueless. I wonder if he see's me what will we possibly talk about??.

" GO GET READY LIKE GIRL WHAT YOU DOING ??." Tosha said clueless at what I was doing starring in space by the sink in the kitchen.

" Tosha I think I'm still in love with Tyrell....". I said slowly looking at her with my serious face and Tosha always know when I'm serious.

" Well lets got get'em BITCHHHHHHHHH!!." Tosha said knowing that it will cheer me up.

I laughter as I looked at her tint to be goofy face.