Chapter 3

Elthon's POV
So here we are at the bar and the guys have thought of a crazy thing to do. They're doing this Truth or Dare thingy game.

"Hey William truth or dare?" tanong ni Lyte kay William na kakatungga lang ng beer.

"F*cking dare of course.." sabi nito at nginisian naman siya ni Lyte.

"I dare you to be tied up to one of Evzen's waiter Kevin.." sh*t I burst out laughing knowing that Kevin is the head waiter of the bar and actually became close with us even though he's gay.

And Kevin and William always fight like kids. I don't they could do bromance though. Nah William is f*cking straight that couldn't happen.

"F*ck you!" William cursed at Lyte who's laughing while Evzen is tying William to Kevin..

They spun the bottle and it pointed at Dylan while it's bottom pointed at Nate

"Go ahead give me a dare moron.." Dylan said confidently to Nate that is lazily pointing the pool

"Diyan ka lang magswimming buong magdamag.." Nate said causing us to laugh and Dylan laughed as well cause he likes the dare.

They spun the bottle again and it pointed at Viel and Lance is gonna give the dare. Knowing these guys won't even say truth so I assumed it would be a dare.

"Bring it on Lance.." Viel said and drank his scotch from a shot glass.

"I dare you to dress up as a woman for the whole night.." Lance said while glaring at Viel oh no these two really have a fight on Ms. Stewart.

Well we all know that Garcia and Ms. Stewart are childhood friends but seems like something happened earlier.

And that truth or dare continues on I didn't drink that much but damn Vander made this monster drink which he mixed lots of strong alcohols and only Lance got the dare to drink it.

I'm damn sure something bad will happen to his head tomorrow.

A FEW HOURS LATER.....

Damn. My head hurts I just got home from Evzen's bar and they were all drunk. Lyte and Nate took all of them home. Those two didn't drink I wonder why.

But yeah I'm tired I sat down on my bed. I'm here at my penthouse. I took the photo I have inside the drawer.

I smiled bitterly we were once a happy family until mom find Estephan Dantes. The one who made my dad suffered too much.

Don't worry dad I'll give you the justice you deserve. I'm almost there dad. I'm sorry if I didn't showed how much I love you when you're still alive.

I lay down on my bed and put the picture frame back on the drawer and closed my eyes. I hope I can have a day off tomorrow I'm still damn tired of the past 5 days of restless work.

THE NEXT DAY

Callione's POV
Kasalukuyan akong nagluluto ng agahan ko ng marinig kong nagbeep ang phone ko. Saktong kaluluto lang ng pancakes kaya pinatay ko na ang kalan at naghugas ng kamay tsaka nagpunas at nagtungo sa living room at kinuha ang phone ko.

I checked who texted me and it's from Josh Dalzon he's a friend of mine back in the days and also an ex lover though we became best of friends.

Josh Dalzon
Hey you free later at lunch? if you are let's have lunch? don't you think? maybe do some catching up?

Napangiti ako ng makita ang text niya simula ng maging successful siya sa pagmomodel niya ay lagi na niya akong nililibre ng lunch.

He's a model of male clothes and lots more.
Also he's so famous in the country right now. Naalala ko noon patpatin pa siya ngayon sobrang macho na ng katawan.