Burnt milk

Writers note~ it's my first time and it's a first draft please don't hate thank you
________________________
Castiel sat on his old, wooden rocking chair, he heard the creaking as he rocked it. A blank white book sat in his lap, his fingerers underlining underneath the words so he didn't get lost. He smiled as he reread his favorite part, the part in which Cinderella's Prince slowly slipped her glass slipper onto her foot. His head perked up as he heard the door open and close, someone was home. He stood and placed his white book on the little stool next to him, making his way over to the hallway that greeted the door. A smile spread across his face and his heart thumped in his chest and he sighed, "Welcome home. How was work today?" he asked curiously."what do you mean , I just got some milk from the shops" Dean replied in a deep voice as he put the milk on the table and went into his room. Castiel had an idea to make dinner using the milk Dean bought,cas was excited as it was his first time making dinner. "Hmm lets see" cas thought to himself. Creek... A door open "sa-am is that you" castiel yelled out but when there was no answer he roughy it was the wind and continued to make dinner. Just put the milk into the frypan and place it on the hot oven.while it was cooking castiel decided to finished reading Cinderella but he got do into the book he forgot the milk was burning.Sniff sniff Dean instantly got up and ran outside his door when he smelled smoke "what did you do cas!" "Oh the milk" cas replied. He got up out if his seat and walked over to the oven, turned it off, got a broom stick and waved it around to clear the smoke."I made dinner" CAS smiled . Castiel poorer the burnt mill into a bowl and sat down at the dinner table "I made it for you Dean". Dean looked at the gross black still crackling milk and gulped " ok cas honestly" before he could finish castiel a eyes lite up "you will have it wont you Dean" he says in a little kids voice doing puppy dog eyes. Dean look back in castiel's beautiful, royal, Sky eyes and started to open his mouth but was by Sam slamming the door. "Hey Dean, hey cas" sam spoke as he open the fridge and walked out again with a snickers bar. Dean picked up the bowl and looked at cas one more time still has a spark in his eyes hoping I like it , Dean slurped up the burnt milk trying to keep it down in his mouth. They both started giggling "was it good?" "If I say yes will you never make me that again?" Replied Dean .