Cinderellah's Stepsisters

Author's P.O.V.

Rusty old gate.......

Noisy farm animals.......

Muddy ground........

Long wild grasses........

Worn out old house.......

Dusty and rusty window sill........

A girl wearing worn out cheap clothes......

Staring in the window sill as each raindrops falling down from the sky..........

A girl like her never wanted to end up like this but what can she do all she ever wanted was to impress her mother and grandmother......

But look at them now.......

Being banished and exiled from their place ended up in this place you never dare to go.......

Starring like there's no tomorrow...........

Reminiscing every moments she could have possibly change........

FLASHBACK

"Mom!Mom! Look I got second place!" she happily giggled while showing her trophy.

"Huh! You only got second you should have than better than that second more like you never really did your best!" Her grandmother snorted making the girl feel ashamed.

"Ma its okay..."

"Okay?! I already told you that never let your emotions get the best of you, you never listen to me! You know you could have fine someone better but no, you choose that...that...aghr!!!" Her grandmother shouted in frustration at her mother.

"ANASTASIA, COME HERE!"

The girl with no choice got near her grandma and has to oblige everything she was told to do.

"NO!NOT LIKE THAT KEEP YOUR POISE STRAIGHT!"

"NO KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH!"

"STAND UP A PROPER LADY MUST NOT FALL OUT OF BALANCE! NOW GET UP NOW!"

"NO!NO!NO!"

"YOU MUST MAINTAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE!"

Those yelling echoed all over the place as her grandma tried to trained her.

Hes sister on the other hand.......

"DRIZELLA YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAT A PROPER LADY NEVER WAITED THE NIGHT TO FALL FOR THEM TO GET BACK HOME NOW INTO YOUR ROOM AND STUDY!" Their grandma yelled at the older child.

"WHAT KIND OF LADY ARE YOU NEVER EVEN NOTICE THE TIME THAT IT IS ALMOST NIGHTFALL!" Those words echoed around the staircase it could have been loud enough to hear by the nearby village.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE ALSO BETTER! SERIOUSLY YOU ARE SAME AS YOUR SISTER YOU ARE NOTHING! IF YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE AND TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHY THEN STRIVE MORE, STUDY MORE, AND IMPRESS US! NOT ONLY YOU BUT BOTH OF YOU PROVE TO ME THAT YOU DESERVE TO BE MY GRANDCHILD!"

Ever since then tried hard and well just to prove to their grandma that they are worth to be called her grandchild.....

"Very good Drizella you have shown that you are the smartest among the two of you now impress me more darling okay."

"Okay grandma." Drizella happily giggled and went up stairs.

"But grandma look I got also to be the second in that same contest she entered."

"And you think being second to your elder sister is well enough? You should know that you are nothing if you couldn't achieve anything being second is next to being a loser." Her grandma replied without  even giving her a glance.

"I should have won that and not you!" Anastasia burst out in anger at her older sibling.

"So what is it to you? You already had mother and father's impression don't I also deserves grandma's?"Drizella with an evil grin said to her sister while trying to maintain her composure. "So better cheer up sis because the fight is just getting started, better dry those tears away you don't want grandma to get disappointed with your appearance despite being brainless after all." She left her their standing trying to fix herself and be more presentable.

.......................

......................

......................