Chapter 14

~~~~Morgan's POV~~~~
Brooke just got up and ran I feel so bad right now. Why would Sam do that to her, he knew we were out side what an idiot, he is not right for Brooke.

~~~~Sophie's POV~~~~
What a jerk that is horrible, poor Brooke I would of gone after her but I know she would want to be alone right now, Sam has no idea what's hit him.

~~~~Sam's POV~~~~
Finally she pulled away, after trying so many times to pull of my shirt. Sasha rolled off me and stood up, she pulled me up but I was still siting on the bed and she moved her self so she was in between my legs she bit her lip and ran her finger through my hair. I stood up and pushed her out of legs, after a while of daydreaming about what I had just done to Brooke, I'm sure she will understand. I mean, she will have to forgive me if she loves me.

Sasha stepped back from me "Ha, after that kiss you sure you still Brooke, Sammy?" She said giggling at the end "That kiss meant nothing to me Sasha, I only wanted my phone and for you to admit you were texting Brooke" I said in a firm voice and maybe lied about some of what I just said. "Fine Sam, yes I was texting Brooke" She said messing up her hair.

"Thanks now bye" I said picking up my phone and walking out her bedroom door, she signed but followed me. I got to the front door and put on my shoes, I put my hand on the door handle but she stopped me, "wait, Sam I forgot to say, I added my phone number" She said with a wink. This time I was the one who sighed, I turned around and opened the door, she bye and walked back to the car

~~~~Morgan's POV~~~~
We heard the door close so we quickly moved the stone, put it back to where it was and snuck back round to the front of the house to go back to the car. We saw Sam leaning against the left hand side of the car, twirling his phone in between his thumb and index finger.

I opened the car with my keys and the lights went off, Sam went in the back seat of the car, me driving Sophie as the passenger and no Brooke.

"Hey Sam" I said as I put the keys in to start the car, "Hi, Where's Brooke?" Was his reply "We don't know, she got up and ran when you started kissing Sasha" Sophie said her voice getting louder and firmer to the end. "I'm sorry" was all he said. I took a deep breath and started the car, it was a silent car ride, Sam's phone kept going off, he would always look but never reply.

A/N
I hope you enjoy the story there is more issues that are going to happen😄
Hope you have a happy new year, Thanks.
Xxx