𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓!.𝟎𝟏

"GOSH DANG IT!" [Y/N] [L/N] screamed as she tripped over a crack in the cement. Her hand went to her ankle in pain. "What the fuck?!" She winced in pain. [Y/N] and her friends were on their way to school in the early morning. The sun soaked their skin meanwhile the air was cool. The smell of dewy grass surrounded the four of them.

"When do you not hurt yourself dumbass?" Zendaya chuckled catching up to the group.

"Never have I seen someone as clumsy as you" Harry chimed in leaning his head on  [Y/N]'s shoulder with a smile.

"Fuck me!" Finn fell to the floor spilling the contents of his backpack seeming to have tripped as Well. Loud laughter came from the others.

"Nevermind" Harry continued the laugh as he walked to Finn helping him pick up his stuff.

They were a pretty tight knit group. All of them met in kindergarten 12 years ago and haven't separated since.  They couldn't imagine a life without eachother. Closer than family you can say.

"The first day of senior year, how do you feel Harry" [Y/N] hugged his torso as they walked. He grabbed her hand spinning her around.

"I feel great my darling" a bright expression over his face.

"I'm already so tired" Finn slugged around in front of everyone, walking backwards to face the group as they walked.

Zendaya ran to the tired curly headed boy. "We're almost there" she ruffled his hair turning him forward.

This was going to be their year, the last year of fun. Nothing was going to get into their way.
-
-

People sent them harsh looks as they walked into school. They were bright and fun people and they weren't afraid to hide It. Their clothes even represented who they were.

Zendaya: a bright green cropped muscle shirt with baggie khaki pants paired with chunky sneakers.

Harry: a loose Hawaiian button up over a white under-shirt. Big black jeans with white high-top converse.

Finn: a white collar button up under a black sweater paired with a black tennis skirt. Black high-top converse completed the look.

[Y/N]: a oversized black sweater with some cargo shorts. Calf socks and some black high-top cons.

"Come on guys" Harry gathered the group making them walk faster than before. "We don't need that kind of negativity right now" his face turned red with anger. "Harry, it's not that deep" [Y/N] placed a hand on his back laughing. Her not being the type to care about what others think. High school cliches were normal an not a bother.

The bell rang throughout the coldly lit halls.

"Love ya" Zendaya put her arm around [Y/N] kissing her cheek before walking off. Harry kissed her forehead with no words as he made his exit.

"It's just me and you Finnlard" she bumped his shoulder. " Ah! What the fuck" he winced rubbing the pain away. "Lets be on our way!" The energized girl pulled him to class.

-
-
-

"We shouldn't have to be required to engage in physical activity" [Y/N] groaned clutching a basketball to her side. "Well, it is required" The tall P.E teacher pushed her forward to basketball hoop.