11.We're done for now

It has been one year and six months of them studying ethics everyday. As they all sit down in the class as a normal day but this time Mike was not teaching them he was trying to find ways to get them to not ask him about studying or anything.

20 mins later

Jessica:"Mike what are you trying to do?"
Mike: "what?"asked confused.
Jessica: "why are we not studying?"
Mike: "uhh....hmmm...be..cause...."
Jessica: "come on just spit it out"
Mike: "There's nothing left to study!"
Jessica,Vicky and Jason: "WHAT!!"
Mike: "Yes i have taught you the basics and basically everything i know.Now I'm no use to you. Now it's all about your mental ability.Now that we're all done with our studies how about a vacation? Let's see how about Hawaii?"
Jessica: "Does that mean we're good people now?"
A voice comes from behind: "yes you are."
"Who are you?and what are you doing in my office?" Mike asked
Janey: well some people call me Janet some Harley some this some that yata yata yata. But you can call me Janey.
Mike: "Ok Janey what the hell are you doing in my office? And why didn't we see you walk in?"
Janey: "wait... didn't i tell you I'm the judge of the all-knowing."
Jason: "The what now?"
Janey: "you're Jason right? I was told the one with the stupid question would be Jason Jason:"hey!" As Vicky stops him.
Janey: "so yeah I'm Janey the all-knowing judge and you 4 are already dead."
All of them: "WHAT?!"