~

Beautiful palms cascading through the skies with fingers gliding through the rivers above. Did that seem real? Queen of England. The Easter Bunny. The Tooth Fairy. Santa Claus. I don't even know what's real anymore. As I rummaged through the leaves of history, scavenging for any substance that I would not call a fantasy, I found roots. Roots that stretched deep in the vaults of controversy. Montauk. Experiments. Feral Children. Cults. Enchantments. What a world. A place filled with the best kinds of crusty, old, and peculiar secrets.

Candescent towers ascending into the deep void of space. It's dark, arcane, specked, and mysterious. An epiphany settles in on me. This forest punctuated with parallel and awe-strucking wonders of mist and the vast unknown could ever be so fleeting. In a snap. In a passing of time. It loses its essence. Its peculiarity, and anew begins and evolves once more.

Destructive. Not making a single move. She was afraid to reach out and say

"I'm sorry."

"I'll be better for you, for us."

Then it happened. Al Qaeda. On that cold afternoon of August 23.

I never knew a place existed. An arcane society and a place that's real and at the same time...a front.

I let my hands flow and wade through the waves, not having a single, damn care in the world. Did I ever tell you that your eyes shines like a million candles all lit up at once? Like a shower of stars all falling the same way. The way you move is both daring and drastic.

You claim not to be conservative. Your claim is true and bold as you say, "Be someone true." But no.

This is what the world is. This is who you are.

And it was all meant to be ~