bottom text

NO said the crippled being from the drain. "I'M TIRED OF THAT KID FUCKING WAFFLE STOMPING HIS SHIT IN THE DRAIN!!!111!!!" requis was on a rant as usual, he always had something to rant about, like the time he found a dead body hanging from the lamp post outside his unhygienic apartment. or my personal favorite the time some couple having sex got their bodily fluids in the drain which leads to the ditch behind his apartment, it smelled of rancid semen and urine for weeks. but that's not the point, the point is he lives in the shittiest place in the fucking foundation. hes finally had enough, he grabs his pistol and his Minecraft creeper hoodie and scurry's out of the shit hole he used to call home. he walked down the road thinking to himself, "why does that kid have to WAFFLE STOMP THE DRAIN RIGHT BEHIND MY APARTMENT!?!" requis was in a blind rage. he went to the strip club where the earwigs and rolly pollies usually vibe. he walked in to see the black widow dancers giving one of the earwigs a lap dance. the earwig turns around with a big ass cigar in his mouth. "my boy requis" he says, his voice is low and raspy. his Italian accent stands out more than the asses of the dancers. "well if it aint the don." requis says as he walks up and gives a dancer a slap on the ass. "sit down my boy we have much to discuss" he says to the Florida woods cockroach. "its Romano, he was shot by the scarabs last night." the old Italian earwig said while he waved the dancer off tipping her a 100 dollar bill. requis was in shock. who would kill Romano? he recently just had twins with his wife, but its just where they live. "Jerry aint gonna be happy don" requis said clearly worried. two rolly pollies walked in, their fedoras sit snug on their heads, they are carrying big cases of something but requis had no idea what. "look in the box my boy, i got us some new play toys" the don said. as he let smoke from his cigar billow out from his jaws. requis's eyes widen, he runs over full speed to get a look at these new "toys". the rolly pollies open the boxes to reveal several AK-47 rifles. two MP40 SMG's and a standard mafia Tommy gun that was gold plated. of course being the Floridian he is he went for the Tommy gun. the don looked at him. "good choice, bring jerry over here, we need him back. hes the only roach i know crazy enough to take out the scarabs." requis nods as he looks at his new piece. as he walks out he is stopped by the don. "your gonna need a car, there is a white panel van out back. requis nods and scurry's out back to see the sketchy looking van rusting. the don throws him the keys and he gets in. "don't fuck this up, or you wont be seein the upstairs for a long time requis." a rolly pollie says. requis nods.

Jerry's residence. gamer HQ.

"BRO I FOUND FUCKING HERO BRIAN!!!!!!!!!" Jerry yells into his mic raping the ears of everyone in the xbox party. "NO FUCKING WAY!!!!" his friend yells the endless screaming is enough to wake up the Mongolian slaves Jerry recently had purchased from the black market. behind Jerry are his anime body pillows neatly lined up and all of them ready to shatter. "brb by nibba my Mongolian slaves woke up and are screaming to be let out. need to teach em a lesson." he says grabbing his plastic minecraft sword and his BB gun. he takes off his razer headset and scurry's over to the slave chamber. "AYE THE FUCK I TELL YOU RETARDS ABOUT INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I'M PLAYING GAMES! ESPECIALLY MINECRAFT." he yells "MASTER NOT AGAIN PLEASE. YOU HAVE ALREADY ALMOST KILLED Nominchuluunukhaanzayamunkherdeneenkhtuguldur!!!!" jerry looks to the one that spoke. "did you speak?" the Mongolian gets scared "I'M SORRY MASTER PLEASE FORGIVE ME" jerry has had enough "THAT'S FUCKING IT NO RATIONS" he says as he hits the Mongolian child with his minecraft sword. 

just as the don said. he is one crazy ass roach...