LAS VEGAS: SECRET SQUIRREL

A/N:

GOOD DAY/EVENING! I AM BACK WITH CHAPTER ONE! LOOK, I AM VERY SORRY if it took so long just for me to publish chapter one! I explained why in the second author note below! I want to expand this universe as wide as possible but I can't upload regularly because of school, chores and life and all. I will do my best to upload regularly or early, okay? 

Leave a review if you got anything to ask or say! I would love to read them!

So, without further ado, let SIBERIAN TIGER open with chapter one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presnensky "Presnya" District, Central Administrative Okrug, Administrative Divisions of Moscow, Moscow, Russia

August 2028

"Let's say that I kept my identity pretty guarded ever since that day. I had to blend in in order to survive. I can say that the needs of our nation were greater than he could supply. The new frontier offered the promise of a new beginning."

BANG!

The largest sound in the universe is none other than a gunshot being fired. Especially when it is headed straight at the victim. Blood sputtered everywhere as he got shot in the head by a mercenary.. or assassin. His body fell on the ground on his back. His eyes were wide open and dull, staring upward at the - once peaceful, blue sky - now filled with smoke and orange flames spreading everywhere.

BANG! BANG!

The terror was unimaginable. A nightmare one would OUGHT to wake up from. People screaming and sprinting away from the enemy. Hustling and ditching whatever they were doing on their normal day. Heedless, legs hammering, everyone rushes through the district. Terrified.

"New rules, new ambitions, a new enemy."

There were approximately two dozens of airships with two engines on either sides. Gunmen in every airship shooting at the fleeing citizens, food stalls popping, glass shattering as customers inside the restaurants were hiding in the darkest area of the enclosed space possible. An array of hijacked DTI 8x8 wheeled armored vehicles coated with black paint driving on the highways. Their gunmen shoots the police who died trying to to repel the enemy forces.

"The Crimson Chamber built an army and separated themselves from Russia with blood and violence. They aren't revolutionaries. They desire absolute domination and power. They raid parts of the nation, take resources and materialistic things, and they keep their individual identities a secret. Leaving no trail of evidence to track them down. They use their forces to block Russia from raw materials she and the people need to survive. Their mission is to eradicate the authority of the Russian Federation."

Commercial helicopters were flying around, capturing everything seen in the district. Military tanks were everywhere, both parked and moving while they were shooting very few of the airships, but most of them survived the artillery strikes from the Russian military forces. Police cars crashed on light poles, with their sirens down, some wailing distortedly.

It was one hell of a nightmare. Everything has fallen in the district. The unknown forces have took over Russian territory by force. All left is nothing but a battlefield and blood now.

"Today, the Crimson Chamber is a WAR MACHINE.. ruled by its military."

Military jets were circling around the perimeter, deployed by the Russian Military. Sirens were wailing, echoing out to the entire district.