―――――〔 🍼 ; what is age regression

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

hello, welcome to this horrible excuse of a handbook little ones.

here I'll discuss many agere related topics and have fun extras!

but first, please read over this chapter.

warnings for mentions of k!nk communities and mental health topics!

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣?

well if you're asking that you either clicked on this by accident or you came here because this book has the tag "little space"

age regression is a form of little space, there however are many forms of little space that can be broken down into two categories.

ageplay & age regression.

age regression is a non-sexual coping mechanism, it is NOT DDLG, and NOT ABDL. that includes all other forms of ddlg & abdl too; cgl, mdlb, ddlb, mdlg, cglg, cglb, mdl, ddl, tbdl, etc

yes cgl is a ddlg variant, it is the gender-neutral form of ddlg.

I'm going to very quickly break down what all the above kink terms mean.

ddlg: daddy dom little girl
abdl: adult baby diaper lover
cgl: caregiver little (often mistaken for cglre)
mdlb: mommy dom little boy
ddlb: daddy dom little boy
mdlg: mommy dom little girl
cglg: caregiver little girl
cglb: caregiver little boy
mdl: mommy dom little
ddl: daddy dom little
tbdl: teen baby diaper lover (WARNING: MINORS IN K!NK)

age regression, however, is both a form of therapy and sometimes a symptom of mental disorders. however, it more often than not used positively and really the only way to use it negatively is to use it when you absolutely have to be your normal age and/or when you use it to escape a problem (not stress).

age regression causes a person, usually a teenager or adult but not always, to regress into the mindset of a child. mentally they are actually this age, unlike age play where the adult is only roleplaying for sexual gratification.

age regression can be a symptom of the following disorders;

• schizophrenia
• dissociative identity disorder (DID)
• schizoaffective disorder
• post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• major depressive disorder
• borderline personality disorder
• dementia

just because it is the symptom of a disorder does not make it a bad thing, it is still a coping mechanism!

however, DID regressors are often referred to as "system littles" or "system kids" within the age regression label. this does not mean that they aren't age regressors, they just regress differently.

dissociative identity disorder formerly known as multiple personality disorder causes a person to have multiple identities, sometimes one or more of these identities can be a child, this in age regression is referred to as i've said, a system kid.

there are many communities for system kids within age regression and although I won't talk about system kids much in this book, when I do I'll link multiple other resources to help out all our system friends. there are many communities that will be able to help you guys far more than I can but feel free to come to me with whatever, I'll try my best!

now that this is over, I hope you have a better understanding of age regression, age play, and the differences.

and as a final note, this is for age players so littles skip over!

steer away from TBDL! kids, being in kink isn't a good thing at such a young age. you can have your kinks and everything, hell I have a few "kinks" when I'm in my big space, but being a minor in kink on the internet especially in a community very prone to paedophilia, and no I'm not saying everyone in this community is a paedophile, is not a good thing.

don't identify as tbdl, it's not good for your safety. that doesn't mean either that you should just skip tbdl and call yourself abdl while you're underaged, that will not only get you in trouble but also the adult that you mislead.

basically, minors, stay out of kink. the age play community doesn't want you until you're 18.

and no, that doesn't mean you can come to infiltrate the age regression community! if you're into it for a kink stay away.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

if anyone would like to see an even more in-depth explanation please tell me!