Chapter 3 November 24th, Saturday.

You see your mom and Gets in the car. Your Mom asks who he was You just say "a Friend of Ashely's" Your mom says "Oh" When you get home you Call him. It's 10:00 PM, Harry Picks it Up "Hello?" You Say "You wanted me to call you?" Harry Says "Oh Yeah, Well Umm Would you like to come over tonight? Like now?" You Say "Umm Let me go ask my mom first." Harry Says "Okay" You Pick up the phone and say "My mom said I could but what time will I be home?" Harry Says "um Could you possibly spend the night? We only have One bed." You say "Yeah. I'll just tell my mom i'm spending the night at my friends house, I'll be there soon." Harry "Okay Bye" You "Bye"... After that You get all nervous, So you pack some Short Shorts with a Tank top for Pjs. You got your lipstick and Your bra and thong. You get your hair and make up ready. You walk down stairs and tell your mom you're ready. She Says "What's up with you wearing fancy clothes and make up?" You Say "We're going to a fancy resturant for dinner" (You get shaky because you hate lying) Your mom drives you to Harry's house. You walk to the door. You ring the doorbell and look around and think "Wow this house is amazing!" Harry Comes to the door and let's you in. He kinda shows you around. You guys go into his room. Which is the master room with a master bathroom. Harry goes to the bathroom and takes your hand. He takes your tank top and shorts off. You back up and Say "Harry! What are you doing?" Harry Gets embarresied and says "I thought you wanted to do this?!" You say "Well I guess, but get a condom!" So Harry go's and get's one and puts it on. You take your Bra and Thong off. Slip into the bath tub waiting for Harry. He slips in and goes under water. You pull him up and start to make out. He put's his Dic" in you. You back up fast. And say "I'm sorry Harry I can't do this.. I'm only in 10th grade!" Harry Says "Oh, Well just let me do everything!" You say "Okay" (And sit there and worry) After 2 Hours, Harry says it's time to lay down. You guys go lay down on his King sizes bed a watch the Titanic. Harry's hungry so he goes to get his favorite food, Taco's! You love taco's to! You guys have a food fight. You starting laughing. You started getting tired so you Layed down. Harry Whispered in your ear.......