Chapter 3 November 24th, Saturday.

Harry Whispered in your ear....... "I've never thought that I'd find someone as Amazing as you, You shine like a shooting star, I can't believe I met you, You're beautiful! I love you more than anything, I will never forget this night. November 24th Saturday 9:32 PM I love you" (He Kisses your Neck) You say "Awwee Harry I love you to, Maybe we can go to the movies tomorrow!?" Harry says "I don't know I'll think about it" You "Okay Night Babe" (You lay your head on his head) Harry plays with your hair. You Smile(: Tomorrow morning at 8:00AM Harry Surprises you with your favorite breakfast. Scrambled Eggs, French Toast, and Bacon, to drink you got a cold glass of milk. You Smile and Kiss Harry. He walked out and came back with his hands behind his back. You say "Harry what's behind your back!?" Harry Says "Know that  puppy you wanted from the mall?" You say "What puppy we've never gone to the mall together though?" Harry Says " I saw you and your mom looking a small fluffy puppy, you wanted it so bad but your mom said no" You Say "Yes! I remeber!" Harry Holds his hands out and hands you the puppy. Your cry in joy. You and Harry spend 20 Mins. picking out the name. After that you named it Molly! You were blessed that God gave you Him. That afternoon you went home for a while. Your mom said "What's in that bag?" You say "Mom! Harry gave me a dog" Your mom says "Harry? Who's Harry?" You Get nervous. but your mom already knows.. You say "Mom, Harry is my boyfriend. he's in 11th grade." Your mom says "I know. I just wanted to see if you'd say the truth! And you did. So I don't care if you two date!" You say "Okay do you care if I take the care and go to the movie's later? And then Harry come over for dinner?" Your Mom says "Sure! I want to meet Harry." You say "Okay, Well I'm going to call Harry and Tell him" (You Call Harry) Harry answers the Phone and says Okay. So you get ready and go over to his house. He said Insted of going to the movie's do you want to do what we did last night? You said "Sorry Harry but not now" He said "Okay". You guys drived over to the Movie's and watched Paranormal Activity 4. When you got scared you would hide your face into Harry's Jack Will Hoodie. After the movie Harry says "I want to drive" You say "Okay! Fine with me I'm to tired to drive any way"  Harry doesn't drive you home.... You  say "Harry the House is the other way!" He say's "I Know."