CHAPTER 9: A NEW DAY

Student, "Did you hear the news? Harry and Draco came back from the mysterious potion the other day."

Student 2, "Yeah, I even heard they suddenly became friends.

Student, "Impossible. They can't even give a brief conversation other than their unstoppable arguments."

Student 3 pointed at two boys off a distance, "I wouldn't be that sure about that."

It was Harry and Draco standing side by side having a normal conversation.

Student 1 and Student 2, "No way!"

Draco looked at Harry, "Well it seems like a shock for the entire school that we're together."

Harry nodded, and fixed Draco's sluggishly tied tie, "Still tired from yesterday?"

Student 3 gasps, "It can't be that they're more than friends!"

Draco raged and whispered, "Potter stopped exposing us!"

Harry winked, "Then let's quickly go to class to destroy another potion."

Draco was about to scold Harry again, but Harry suddenly dragged him over to potions quickly as possible.

Once they arrived class there were countless murmurs and several students were staring at them as if Harry and Draco were in the spotlight.

Snape was back in his scary monotone voice compared to how he was last night, "Welcome back, failures!"

Harry and Draco scattered to the two free open seats avoiding the stares without any word as if they were in disguise in front of several familiar people.

Snape started his lesson, "Today we will learn about the wound-healing potion, in case you get seriously wounded in Quidditch, a duel, a curse," he glared at Harry and Draco, "Or even get shot by some criminal."

Harry smiled and whispered, "Draco, you might need to master this potion in case I get myself wounded again."

Draco chuckled with his cheeks turning pale pink, "Definitely."

Snape cleared his throat and spoke, "Potter and Malfoy; keep your conversations after class, or else it will be another sleepless night for the both of you."

They both really wanted the "sleepless night" he mentioned to spend time together, but since they couldn't handle another all-nighter, they kept their mouths shut, hoping to be paired together again.

Professor Snape spoke, "Same partners as yesterday!... Potter and Malfoy; don't cause any ruckus."

Harry, "Yes, got it sir."

At this time the both were used to the glares and murmurs; they continued to work together with the potion. Suddenly there was a sense of Déjà vu when they were at the last ingredient.

Draco, "Harry go ahead and add the wormwood."

Harry, "No. I'm good; you go ahead, Draco."

Draco, "No seriously; you should finish the potion off."

Snape was about to approach them again hearing the meaningless argument, until Harry said, "Fine WE will add the last ingredient."

Draco, "Huh?"

Harry gently placed his arm around Draco then forcefully pulled him close to his chest and locked his arm around his waist and clutched Draco's palm to grab the wormwood, as if they were one. The murmurs turned into cheers and conversations, and professor Snape changed direction to yell at the cheering students, silencing them all.