Chapter 1

⚠️(Language, and me not knowing how to write.......)⚠️

  Have you had those moments. You know the ones where you know you fucked up. Like you thought it was a good idea but then in process of doing so you are like 'well shit, to late now'.

  This is one of those moments.

 Of course I had to agree to this extra mission. Desert face asked if I can do this on top of the long term mission I'm doing now. 'Head out and go after this hero because ~blag blah blah'
I cant exactly rember what he said after, but I rember agreeing to it.

  I totally forgot some of my classmates are patrolling the city tonight for a class project.

   And right when I was getting done with the job I spot a fucking tongue.

  "Great" I mumbled as the tongue  sprung towards me missing me by only a hair.

 "Kero~ guys I found a villian,"
Tsu-well I guess shes in her hero costume so- Froppy yelled behind her as she went to strike again.

(Que in me not knowing how to write)

  I could hear other footsteps and voices I couldnt make out, but I knew they where my classmates running to help the frog girl.

  I cant hurt them; well not yet. I need to find a way out of here.

  I look around trying to find a place to run off to but it's to narrow.

"Fucking alleyways" I mumbled

  I look behind me quickly and spot the usual green trash bin and gate , Perfect~

  I look back in front of me and spot some of my class mates, I look closer to the group charging at me and spot him. I had no clue he would be out on patrol too. I have to move quick.

   "Stop There Villian!" Said a boyish voice I know only as midoriyas.

    "Hero talk blah blah blah~ ima use my quirk and try to harm you in which I show how better I am than you villian blah blah" Said honestly everyone.

      Well no one did but that's what usually sums up what heros tell "villians" in fights; right?

       I'm letting them get to close, I need to leave now. Midoriyas almost grabbed me, tsu done her frog thing, friggin daddy issues almost iced me.

       I quickly turn around and run towards the trash bin jumping up on top of it. I quickly get over the gate- well try to. Todoroki hit my fucking arm when it was on the gate with his quirk.

"Fuck" I said out loud.  They're getting closer.

"We are not letting you get away Villian" says Uraraka as she walked over to the trash bin.

"I have a name you know" I finally spoke to them, in a fairly fake voice.

"And what is it," I hear him say.

"My name good sir;"

"Is #&●<&#;"

♡556 words♡

(Dude I made an audio file of me talking about this and not even like 1 second in I went off topic singing the miraculous theme) 

i have no clue for a villian name for my dude iida here... I didnt think that far.... Suggestions are clearly needed.
I really like the idea of salamander suggested by Jikook_Cooky because it's not obvious to who he is really. But what do you guys think.