💔💚Runaway💚💔

Nobody's POV:

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Octane shouts at Crypto.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I?! YOU NEED TO STOP AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Tae yells back.

"AND YOUR TELLING ME TO TELL THE TRUTH?! YOUR A DAMN HACKER FOR GODS SAKE! NOTHING YOU DO IS TRUTHFUL!" Tavi recoils.

"YOUR DUMBASS BLEW OFF YOUR LEGS WITH A DAMN GRENADE TO GET OVER A FINISH LINE FROM A SIMULATION! YOU LIVED RICH AND HIGH CLASS, BUT OH NO YOU WERE A BORED SPOILED BRAT AND LEFT HOME AND CAUSED TROUBLE WITH ANYTHING YOU DID! YOUR STUPID TRICKS AND SHIT GET YOU NOWHERE!" Tae shouts back at the top of his lungs.

A tear started falling down his cheek from the words that had come out of Tae's mouth. Without a retaliation he ran to the door, tears flowing down his face he opened the door and then slammed it back with force. He started running, and running, stims after stims he ran, until he got to some unknown woods.

He walked into the dense forest, and didn't stop, until he found a fallen tree in the middle of the greenery. He sat, tears still streaming down, and reflecting back onto what Tae had said.

"Why would he...why would he be so cold?" Tavi thought while balling up.

He takes off one leg and looks at the metal structure. 

"Why was I a dumbass? I thought it wouldn't hurt, I thought a tiny blast would help me be victorious....it ended in winning with tragedy. The pain, the blood, the crowd..,.all of it was horrible." He throws the leg across the forest floor at the end of his out-loud thinking.

After he had tossed the leg, the tears started back...

-Crypto-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's been gone for over an hour...I need to find him." Crypto thought as he started getting up and putting on his jacket.

He walks out the door and shuts it softly.

As Tae walks he couldn't help but feel bad, he really messed up...he didn't mean to hurt Tavi, he was just very heated in the moment. He walked and walked, but no sign of Octane anywhere. He uses his last resort, Hack. He pulls the drone out and sits on a street corner.

He flies the drone around the town, then he figured it out, Tavi wouldn't want to go out, he would want to be to himself...in a quiet place...the forest....with this in mind Crypto recalls Hack and starts running towards the woods.

"OCTAVIO?!" He screamed while walking through the woods.

"OCTANE?!" He shouts again, he stops and looks around, then he sees it, Tavi, and the metal leg on the ground.

He picks up the leg and makes his way to the fallen tree. Octane doesn't look up, he was still upset.

"Tavi...I've been worried sick...I'm sorry...I fucked up horribly...." Tae says crouching down to Octane and starting to put his leg back on.

"W-what you said hurt....why did you do it?" Tavi responds as he looks up with red eyes.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I was very angry and I just spewed out lies about the man I love...I'm piece of shit for doing it, but I'm hoping you'll forgive me...." Tae says with a tiny tear.

"I will forgive you, and tell you the truth as well....I'm sorry as well...I said some shit too..." Tavi responds and then he quickly pulls Tae into a hug.

They hug for a while, until Crypto picks up Octane and carries him bridal style through the woods. He carries Tavi all the way home.

"Thanks for the carry Mira, but why did you do it?" Octane questions.

"Because I love you too much to let you run off again...it worried me sick...I thought you just went outside, or to the park to cool down...but after a hour I got too worried to not do anything about it." Tae says tears starting to form; "I can't lose you too!"

Octane pulls Tae into a deep kiss, and after a minute or so they break for air.

"Believe me, the Octrain isn't going anywhere anymore." Tavi says with a tiny chuckle.

They sat on the couch for the rest of the evening talking about a bunch of things, then some apologies in the middle of it. After conversation they turned on a movie, and cuddled underneath a blanket until they were soundly asleep.