𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏.

maybe, only maybe, chanhee's plan wasnt working. only maybe, though. maybe chanhee was falling more, maybe chanhee was starting to feel bad. but only maybe.

he couldnt. he couldnt feel bad, he couldnt fall more, because that would only hurt him in the end, and why would he let himself get hurt? thats stupid and senseless to chanhee. it just doesnt make sense to do that.

"hee?" the pink-haired thought changmin was being hesitant, but he was more so now than ever. why did it hurt him to hear him speak like that?

"what?" to chanhee's surprise, he didnt sound angry when he spoke that time. and to the younger's as well, apparently, seeing as the small gasp he let out didnt go unnoticed.

"i dont mean to infuriate you, but, younghoon—" chanhee froze. of course it was about younghoon. why did he even bother feeling bad in the first place?

"save it."

"no, chanhee, he—"

"what did i fucking say, ji? i dont wanna hear it!" he was twitching. he really wanted to be nice, but the other just had to talk about the much more attractive guy when he knew it was angering the older 98 liner.

"he wont fucking talk to me anymore! i said something about how you thought we were a couple and he just stopped! i thought you would be happy hearing that but apparantly you want nothing to do with me." chanhee swore that the other was about to burst into tears now. he didnt mean to make him cry, he didnt really want to at all, but he was just sick of it.

"o-oh, im so sorry changmi—"

"dont bother apologizing, it doesnt matter to me anyway."