PART 1

# Y/n pov

" My parents are coming , fast , get your things out from my room "

Jungkook , your boyfriend said. Jungkook is your childhood friend , you were always supporting him on whatever decision he made. Now , he's an idol in a famous band , Bts. You're very proud of him.

" And why are both of you getting y/n's thing out from Jungkook's room ?"

Taehyung asked.

" Pabo-ya , Jungkook's parents didn't know that Jungkook and y/n are dating "

Jimin said to Taehyung.

" And they didn't know that Jungkook and y/n are staying together in a home "

Hoseok added.

" Aahh , I see "

Taehyung said.

" So why are his parents coming ?"

Taehyung asked.

" Can't a parent come to visit their son ? "

Namjoon asked.

" I guess ... yes ?"

Taehyung said.

" Waahhh , I didn't know Taehyung is this idiot "

Jin said.

" Jin oppa , stop it. He's not an idiot "

You said.

" Pfffttt , they're bad right , y/n "

Taehyung said and stand beside you , you're taking your pillow to transfer it to another room.

" Lemme help you "

Taehyung said and take one of the pillow , he then followed you into the room.

" So how did you and Jungkook started dating ?"

Taehyung asked as he throws the pillow in the floor.  You throw the pillow and looked at him.

" Well , we started to know each other when we were in kindergarten then we got closer and after Jungkook debut , he asked me out and I said yes "

You explained.

" Wahhh , it's ....not that romantic as I thought it'll be "

Taehyung said.

" It doesn't matter ! "

Jungkook said as he entered the room with your stuff. He puts the stuff on the floor and hold your waist.

" What's matter is , it's true love "

Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

" Okay okay , I'm sorry okay ?"

Taehyung said and Jungkook laughed.

" It's okay , let's get out , we're done transferred y/n's thing out from my room "

Jungkook said.

" So , is it game time ?"

You asked excitedly.

" Nope , because my mom will be here in minutes "

You pouted heard Jungkook's answer. You sit beside Namjoon on the couch and at the right timing , the door was being knocked.

" It's them !"

Taehyung shouted make Jimin closed Taehung's mouth with his small hand.

" Don't shout , they can hear "