Tunnel of darkness

I tried to seek light in this tunnel of darkness. But as expected, I saw nothing. I tried to hear a sound, but the only thing I heard was my heartbeat and my breath. I tried to find walls, so I would be sure I was locked up, but the only thing I felt was a concrete ground. Nothing but coldness and darkness. Nothing but an endless tunnel of sadness. I was scared. Really scared... I couldn't see a thing, let alone know what would come to me. If only I could find a way out... My filthy hands were shaking, just like my legs. I had been walking for hours, probably, and my feet hurt, but I couldn't give up. There must be a way out, there MUST BE A WAY OUT. I became insane, slowly, but quickly enough. Too fast. I shouldn't give up, I should stay calm. There must be a way out. It felt like my eyes were bleeding. But the blood were the tears of loneliness I cried, dripping on the cold, cold ground. There was this sharp pain in my right leg, in my back and my left shoulder. It became stronger and stronger and stronger. The pain tried to escape through my mouth, but I kept it in his little prison. Don't make a sound, you fool! Someone may hear you and then you're hanging!

Focus

Breathe

Find