1: Heros Or Monsters

[Chapter 1]

**✿❀ Complete Monsters ❀✿**

×

🌸。・゚゚・Heros Or Monsters・゚゚・。🌸

×

So you think being a hero is such a heroic thing, don't ya? Thinking whatever happens, that leads you near death, the heroes will come to rescue you. Thinking they'll give you big hugs and kisses, put you in their strong arms, and blah blah blah.

You must also think that those villains they defeat deserve it, right?

I also bet that you think those terrible villains need to be punished for terrorizing the civilian's peace.

Whatever caused them to be someone so evil from their pass shouldn't affect the innocent people of this world.

Well, guess what little one.

I don't fucking agree.

I couldn't give two shits about the heroes and their lives. They're all just the same.

Money.

Fame.

Power.

That's all the reasons heroes try to save your meaningless life.

Because it's their job.

══════════════════════════

"HELP!"

A loud scream and hard footsteps could be heard through the dark alley.

The one who screamed was running, running for their life. Panting hard and heavy to escape the beast, that's was chasing right behind him.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" He yells with tears rushing down his cheeks. He stumbles over his foot a couple of times, trying to get as far away from the Monster. He didn't want his life to end this way, he had so many goals that's never gotten fulfilled.

Looking back for a moment he notices the monster that was chasing him was still there. They had a dull look in their eyes as their pacing speed stayed the same. While the monster looked calm, he could already tell what they truly attend to accomplish.

Suddenly running against a wall, he found himself down onto the dirty, wet, concrete ground. He quickly stands up and collects himself together to find another way through. 

Sadly, this was a dead end.

His legs felt weak from all the running and his throat was dry from all the hard breathing and yelling. He couldn't defend himself even if he got his strength back. This Monster was too much for him to handle.

He slowly turns around and looks at the monster as it approaches him. "P-please don't h-hurt me! I'll give you anything! There's another hero to attack besides me. Hero Sky is monitoring the streets right now! Please just spare my life!!" The man said with tears in his eyes.

He didn't want to die. 

He didn't think thats his job would lead him to a situation like this.