°6°

"Okay, lovebirds, time to go." Zak pulled Darryl alongside him, teasing George and Clay.

"You're one to talk!" Ju- ...Rose pointed out, gesturing to how Zak was holding Darryl's arm. Zaks face flushed pink.

"Shut up, E-Girl." He tried to offend her. Rose pretended to be offended, putting a hand on her chest.

"I'll have you know that-," She cut off, thinking of something to say. "This wasnt my choice! Stream chat asked for this!" She winced, realizing how dumb that sounded.

"You were the one setting small goals for it anyways, dear." Vincent smirked as he watched Rose begin to blush.

Zak made sure Rose was looking at him, locked eyes with her, and stuck his tounge out. Rose tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"Let's just- Let's just go." She glared at Zak, but you could see the amusement in her eyes.

"M'kay, Fin- Jud- I mean Rose." George corrected himself, earning another dramatic offended expression from Rose.

The group walked out of the building, each going to their cars and agreeing to go to a restaurant. They drove after eachother, this time Darryl driving with Zak, Zelk driving with Mega, Vincent driving with Rose, and Clay driving George and Nick. They stayed in a line the whole way there, almost looking like some sort of spies.

They arrived, splitting up to park. They had chosen a small but pretty restaurant that had positive reviews. It was a resturaunt that had alot. Mexican dishes and seafood, to name two.

(since I'm not trying to make yall hungry I'm not gonna describe what they ordered)

Zak walked up to the receptionists desk, speaking to the lady with a friendly smile. The lady nodded as they spoke, and tapped some things on a tablet. Soon after a waiter came by, looking nervous. He told them to follow him, and so they did.

They sat down at the back, at a large table. The Skephalo couple and the Finn6d couple sat on one side, while the Dreamnotfound couple and the ZelkPvP couple sat on the other. Although he was offered a seat next to either Max or Zak, Nick insisted on taking one of the end chairs.

"Woah, This place looks so much bigger on the inside!" Jacob said, admiring the world around him. Nick nodded, shifting uncomfortably. (haha get it- ok I'm not funny)

They ordered their food, and once it arrived they made small conversations, mostly talking about how life has been. It wasnt long until it was over, or so it felt to everyone but Nick. He was very uncomfortably warm. Rose noticed, and began to observe him and his reactions to everyone when they approached them.

He stayed the same the whole time, even as the waiters and waitresses passed by. He looked slightly hot, however, so his soulmate was bound to be near. She just had to figure out where.