~1~

"Renjun I need back up" He was able to relay this message before he was rushed at again and punched in the face

Spitting blood out of his mouth, Donghyuck got up and threw a punch at the man in front of him while elbowing the guy that was coming up behind him.

He didn't notice the other person coming up from his left side to stab him in the gut.

Before the knife could penetrate his skin, gunshots were heard and all the bodies around him dropped to the floor.

"Took all of you long enough." Donghyuck said to the four boys in front of him while sighing out of relief.

He was on his way to the NCT base when he was pulled aside into an alleyway and cornered by five men, all with a sort of weapon.

"Jaemin, take him back to car, Chenle and Jisung clean up this mess." Jeno said while walking back to the car to drive them back home.

~

"Did you not have any weapon on you?" Yuta stated, quite shocked that the perpetrators were able to injure one of their main fighters so badly.

"No hyung I didn't" The brown haired boy scoffed "I wasn't planning on getting cornered in an alleyway."

He grunted while Yuta started stitching up his busted lip. "Be careful next time Donghyuckie, you know they're after you for killing one of their men." Yuta warned.

"They definitely will be even more pissed now that five more of their men are dead because of me." He smirked thinking about the way the mafia head of the rival gang is probably fuming right now.

Lee Donghyuck was known in the mafia world to be one of the most cruel fighters and sharpshooters. His mercilessness and apathetic behavior is what got him into the top mafia of the twenty first century...

NCT

I'm trying something different with this story with the banners and shit

Anywayss hope y'all enjoyed 💚💚💚

Also make sure to vote Yuta on Thekking