One Hell Of A Stress Reliever

HE DREW HER INSIDE THE SMALL ROOM, kicking the door closed, and kissed her

HE DREW HER INSIDE THE SMALL ROOM, kicking the door closed, and kissed her. She was completely unprepared. She made a surprised sound but didn't push him away. Her lips were warm and smooth against his, yet powerful at the same time. He kissed her gently at first, then harder, craving more.

Chills ran through her body and fire burned inside her. His hands slid down her sides, tracing the shape of her body. Every place they touched her was electric, coursing through her veins, pushing the air from her lungs.

Zero glared at him when Four pulled away. No kissing was one of the rules. She said it was too intimate.

He smirked. "Sorry. I had to do that at least once."

Zero reached up and kissed him long and hard. Her fists gripped his shirtfront, pulling him close. Beneath it, his chest was warm and pulsed with the faint, rapid beating of his heart. Her dominance stirred something in his arousal.

She fell back to the flats of her feet. "No more," she said firmly.

"I can work with that." Four put his hand on her neck, tilting her chin up with his thumb. He pressed his mouth to her neck and heard her sharp intake of breath as his lips work softly along the skin of her throat, careful to not leave any marks.

She gently leaned her head back to expose her neck, eyes closed, her lips curving up in pleasure. Her scent filled his nose, warm and sweet, and made him so hard it hurt. Her hands moved to thread her fingers through his curls. He hummed, shivering as goosebumps rose up on his arms.

Four tore himself away from her, and pulled his shirt over his head, bundled it into his hands, then flung it away. His body was lean and fit, his torso sharply etched with muscles. His head tilted in a cocky manner as he watched her eyes travel over his exposed upper half. Zero raised her eyes to his and smirked, refusing to be easily seduced by his display.

Her breath caught as he moved close. He leaned in, placing his lips to her ear. "Your turn."

Zero shrugged out of her jacket, slid from her shirt, but didn't stop there. She kicked off her shoes and socks, undid the buttons of her jeans and stepped out of them, kicking them away. Four stood silent, drinking her body in, the hollow of her throat, small round breasts hidden behind a lacy bra, the curve of her waist, her long slender legs, lean with muscles.

"You just going to stand there or are you going to come over here and fuck me?" Zero asked, drawing his attention back to her face. She reached behind her and unclamped her bra and tossed it aside, while he stood there, mesmerized by her soft golden skin.

Hot anticipation danced in his stomach and set his heart racing. He pulled her against him, her skin warm and damp and sticky against his. He kissed her again, hard, unable to stop himself. His hand reached down between them, slipped between her thighs, and slid two fingers into her moist heat. She gasped, squirmed and wiggled as he stroked the most sensitive part of her with a smooth, featherlight touch.

Four let his fingers get coated by Zero's slick. His other arm wove around her waist to pull the girl's body closer. He relished in the shocked gasp that escaped her mouth and greedily wanted more.

Four could have cum from the kiss and the feeling of Zero's wetness alone. A ragged intake of breath before he attached his lips to her neck and sucked on her sweet spot. Tenderly, so to not hurt the girl, he could feel by the way her walls clenched around him that it had been a while, Four eased another finger.

Looking up, his mouth hung open at the view as Zero succumbed to pleasure. Her forehead was already covered by a sheer layer of sweat, eyes closed, lashes casting thin shadows down her cheekbones and he could see how desperately she tried to gulp down air.

For a girl who'd been numb for so long, she thought she might die from the sudden overwhelming chaos of her senses driven by his touch. Tingles ran down her spine, sending her toes curling. She sucked in her breath as he moved against her. His eyes were bright, pupils dilated so only a thin ring of green remained. She raised her hand, holding the condom in its foil wrapper between two fingers.

Four grinned and took it from her, sliding his fingers out from between her legs. She almost groaned at the lost feeling. He pushed her against the wall. She gasped from the shock of the cold as her chest hit the wall. His dominance would have startled her if it had come from anyone other than him.

He pressed against her; she could feel every hard ridge of his muscles against her back. She could hear him discarding what little clothing he had left, tearing open the condom.

Four paused. She looked small, almost fragile, against him. "You alright?" he asked, wanting to give her the opportunity to back out.

But she didn't. Zero nodded.

She welcomed him, his heavy weight and his heat as he drove himself deep inside her. They both groaned as he did, feeling her inner muscles contract and stretch around him. The last of his self-restraint crumbled to pieces.

"You feel amazing," he breathed against her skin, struggling to form the words, his mind hardly able to conjure up words.

Four picked up speed as their momentum increased, causing Zero's back to arch against him, taking him deeper, tighter. Her hands curled into fists against the wall. The knot in her stomach had begun to coil and tighten.

Four's fingers dug harshly into her skin, her hips snapping back to meet his thrusts. He pulled her close so that their sticky bodies clung to each other. She could feel him getting close.

Four reached around her lithe body and felt her shudder as he found a nipple, stiff and cold, pressed against the wall. He rolled it between two fingers, gently at first, then pulling harder, hearing her squeak as pain sparked through her pleasure, something she hadn't felt often.

They exploded together in a violent and noisy climax. Four cursed, burying his face in her neck. They fell against the wall, gasping, hearts racing at an absurd velocity, his body leaned up against hers. Their bodies twitched with the aftershocks.

Four kissed Zero's cheek, carefully tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. His eyes traced the scar on her neck. His warm hands ran down her thighs, trying to soothe the trembling in her legs. He was still deep inside her, still lost to the little thrills that came with each ongoing spasm of her body around him, when the banging at the door came.

"I don't care what you two are doing in there, but hurry it up because we have to go!" One's voice yelled from the other side. They heard his feet hustling away.

"I think they heard us," Four breathed, gently pulling out, wrapping his arms around her body. He enjoyed the feeling of her hot naked skin against his.

Zero laughed, floating on a soft cloud of satisfaction. Her baby hairs stuck to the thin layer of sweat on her forehead. Her legs still shook. "Come on. I have to get cleaned up before we leave."

:::::::::::::::::::