Chapter 2: An Offer

An explosion rattled in the background. Izuku looked in the direction the sound came from, it was nearby. A collum of ash and smoke asended into the sky. His curiosity getting the better of him Izuku speed walked in the direction of the smoke as panicked people were running in the oppersite direction shouting about a villain.

Coming out of a alleyway Izuku saw a massive crowd being held back by heroes as explosion sounds rattled throughout the street. As Izuku reached the back of the crowd the bickering was intense. Not seeing anything from the back Izuku tried to squeeze through and as he did he heard all sorts, "Why aren't the heroes doing anything?" "I heard it's got a hostage" "Wasn't All Might here not so long ago?" "No way All Might!?".

Speaking of All Might he in his skinny form just arrived. He was panting because of using all his strength using One For All doing hero work plus panicking because of a certain villain getting lose. He didn't know how but the bottle managed to get lose and fell out of All Mights back pocket and well all hell broke loose.

Blaming himself for his wreaklessness he hopes the heroes on the scene can do something at least. But they weren't, no one budged an inch declaring it too dangerous because of the hostage.

Izuku finally reaching the front kept hearing about a hostage so when he saw the villain creating carnage his heart dropped. The villain was the same fucker that tried using Izuku as a second skin. 'If it's true that All Might is here by what that guy said then shouldn't he been in All Mights custody?, what's going on?'.

(Meanwhile above Musutafu)

Goku was flying around still admiring the way this earth looks. That was until his belly growled at him. Stopping mid air Goku held his belly "Hmm may have to cut this trip short, can't go on on a empty stomach". He looked to the sky "It's only a few universes away I can make it" *GROWL*. Lightbulbing Goku reached down to his gi and fumbled around a bit. "Ha! I remember Bulla making me capsules that I think had-". 

Then Goku remembered and a frown appeared on his face "Oh yeah... I lost em... shit". Just then a few distant explosions brought Gokus attention then shortly after his ki detected several signitures spiking, and especially one big one that was enraged and felt very familiar. 'It can't be... he should be still captured and in jail by now but he's going wild out there and it feels like the others are endangered by him'.

"Not Good" without another word Goku sped off and in less than a few seconds later he arrived on top of a roof of a building and observed the chaos. Izuku continued to match in horror like everyone else as the Sludge Villain went on his rampage not letting any hero get close.

Izuku looking in closer near the mouth of the sludge noticed the hostage was a school kid and that he was shouting a lot, the next detail he saw made him stiffen in shock. Blond hair 'N-No... KACCHAN!". Izuku's eyes weren't deceiving him it was Bakugo struggling as the Sludge Villain tried to submerge him but using his explosions he is managing to fend it off a little.

In that one moment Izuku forgot all the hard ten years of torment Bakugo caused him and just wanted to help him. He had a dream like Izuku to become a hero ever since they were four, and because of the quirk he manifested 'Explosion' he was given constant praise of his 'hero like' quirk. But because of the praise he always thought he was better then anyone including Izuku who never got his quirk.

Before Izuku knew it himself he had darted past all the heroes and ran straight towards the danger. 'W-WAIT WHAT AM I DOING?! AM I STUPID?!' the faint call of the heroes came to Izuku's ear but the adrenaline kept Izuku running no matter if they told him to stop. What he was experiencing right now was the foundation of a hero.

Toshinori still low on energy stood up to attention when the crowd started gasping and saw a kid start running in towards the villain he was supposed to have captured, he instantly recognized him to be the same kid that man back at the tunnel was protecting 'Wait! Isn't he supposed to be in a hospital?, what's he doing here?!'.