Chapter 16

-edited-

'Cause loving's not easy.

Third Person's POV

"Madam, Mrs. Jung has arrived."

The lady took a sip of her tea and nodded in response. In a matter of second, a lady in black fur coat with a gray stilettos appeared right in front of her door.

"Long time no see, Grethel." the lady greeted with smile on her lips.

"Take a seat." Grethel replied which she did. "It's been awhile, Thalia. You don't really visit me that often, perhaps you want something from me?" she added crossing her legs and leaning against the pink leather chair.

Thalia chuckled, "You know me too well, Grethel. I've heard that your company's been going down lately and might get bankrupted—" Grethel glared at her.

"Oh, so you're here to make fun of me and my husband's company?" she raised a brow and clenched her fist.

"Not at all, besides I'm here to help you." Thalia replied.

"Help me? As if I trust you with that." Grethel scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Grethel, if you get your son Taehyung, to marry my daughter Eunha, then your company and my company will be partners forever. We can give support to each other, through bad times and good times. How is that for you?"

Grethel looked at her and hesitated, "How can I trust you?" she asked.

"We will discuss that through a meeting. For now, I have to go." Thalia stood up and looking at her watch.

"The meeting's in our company, exactly 9:00 am tommorow. Hope to see you there, Grethel." she added and walked out of the room, leaving Grethel puzzled.

She stood up and walked to her husband's framed photo. "Should I do this, Taehyun?" a tear escaped as she looked at her husband's face. No words can explain how much she miss him.

-----
T A E H Y U N G

"Wanna swim?" Jimin approached me. We're already at the beach and everyone's having a great time except for me.

I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier, Lisa's been confusing me for days now. She already said that we're not destined for each other but why does my guts says the opposite.

I don't know what's true and what's not. I don't know if she's just playing with me or if she really mean it.

And the fact that Trevor's possibly my son adds up, this sh*t's been stressing me out lately.

"No." I replied and ate the dumpling I was holding for about three minutes now. "Why you dazing out? Is there a problem?" he asked, and sat beside me.

"Nah, I'm just confused." I took a banana from the table and looked at the boys playing around looking like ducks.

"Confused?" he gave me a questioning look as he opened his can of cola. I sighed, "Lisa..she's been acting weird this days.

I don't know, it gets me befuddled." I looked at Lisa who was sunbathing with Chaeyoung just eight steps ahead of us.
T