Chapter 11

Morning

I woke up the next day feeling better. I went to the bathroom and did my business. i put on pink crop top with "BADDIE" in black letters, a pair of high waisted washed out shorts. I brushed my curls into a bun. I put on my pink and white jordans and threw on beanie with "BITCH" in pink letters.

I went down stairstairs and seen my sister making a cup of coffee. "Good morning" I said when i walked into the kitchen. "Hey babygirl good morning to you to." I told her i wanted some coffee to then went to the island. She gave me my cup then sat next to me. "So  what you got planend for today?" i asked her. "Doctors then nothing really." 

"Oh ohkay I'ma come with you for your appointment." 

"Ohkay" 

She went upstairs amd got dressed. I made me some toast. She came backed down in a flowerly sundress.

"You ready to go?"

I shook my head and grabbed my phone.

We pulled up to the doctors. She signed in then sat down.

"So what when you leaving again?"

"2 weeks." 

"Girl we gotta turn the fuck up before you go."

"Ms. Johnson the doctor is ready for you."

We got up and went to the back. 

"Hello Dr. Kurtz."

"Hello Ms. Johnson. Who is this pretty lady?"

"This is my sister Chili."

"Nice to meet you chili." I said hello then we walked to the room.

"Ohkay lets see how the baby is."

She laid on the bed and the doctor put the gell. 

Mikayah POV:

"Ohkay lets see how the baby is."

I got the bed and Dr. Kurtz put the gell on my stomach.

"Ohkay...oh my...oh my this isnt good."

I never wanted to her that. "What is it Doc tell me please."

"Ms. Johnson you had a miscarriage I'm so sorry." He walked out the room and closed the door behind him.

"Kayah I--I--I'm sorry" Chili said.

I didn't cry. I couldn't I had to be strong. Chili stepped out the room. I went the bathroom and looked at myself. i lifted up my shirt and see my stomach going back down. The door busted open and Byron was yelling for me.

"I'm in the bathroom."

"Baby I'm so sorry." He said when he came in. I pulled me into a hug. He wiped the tear that was falling down my cheek that didnt know was there.

"It's ohkay baby can we go please."

He nodded his head and we walked out to the car.

"I'm going to grab something to eat I'll be home later." I said and got into the car.

Chili got in the car and we went to Applebees.

"Welcome to Applebees how may?" the lady asked.

"Two"

She walked us to a booth and gave us our menu.

"Kayah you know it's ohkay to cry."

"I know but I just can't."

"ohkay ladies what can i get yall to drink?" the lady asked. 

"Mountain Dew for me." I said

"Cherry Pepsi for me." Chili said.

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes can I have the triple bacon burger and large fries." I said.

"Can I have the 9 oz House Sirlin please."

"Any appetizers?"

"Classsic wings please. BBQ and Honey Mustard."

She wrote that down then left.

Me and Chili made small talk.

30 mins later she came back with the chicken. "Chili we still gone turn up before you leave dont worry." She nodded her head and contiuned eating her chicken. 

She seemed more hurt than me. 

20 mins later our food came. I wasnt hungry for it anymore so I asked for a take-home.

We got home and put my food in the fridge then went upstairs. I took a quick mini shower then threw on some shorts and one of Byrons shrt. i put my hair in a messy bun. I got my food and ate it. It was the re-run for Love and Hip-Hop : Atlanta so I turned it on a watched it.  I finally let the tears out.

I cried for 3 hours until Byron came in the bed and held me. 

"Baby its gonna be ohkay. We'll try again whenever you want to."

"I can't that was first child and I lost it."

 He ran his fingers thru my hair. "Maybe it wasn't our time to have a baby. Whenever you want to try again I promise we can."

I nodded my head and drifted off to sleep.