Part 2

I heard a screeching sound and opened my eyes to make sure if I was alive or in heaven, luckily I was pretty much alive and in front of me was the red Ferrari.

Arnav was sited there like a boss with his shades on, he pulled them off and looked at me just like the heroes in the movies do, and damn, if I dint have such a terrible first impression of him, I would have been crushing on him right now.

The black Audi stopped behind the red Ferrari and I was sure I had got myself into some serious trouble, the four boys looked like some totally spoilt rich brats and I had just messed up with one of them. My feet were trembling, I was nervous I had no idea what was going to happen and Leena's words were like ringing in my mind over and over again.

I couldn't forget her telling me about a guy who messed up with them and was now lying in the hospital, I wondered if the same was going to happen to me, but then neither of them stepped out of the car, Arnav kept on staring at me like nothing making me more and more nervous.

He said something to the guy next to him and the next moment, both the cars disappeared into thin air. I inhaled a deep breath and rushed inside the house being confused, if they dint want to harm me, why were they even here?

Or maybe they were following me to see where I lived so that they could plan a safe murder? Or maybe just burn down my house, it would be the best revenge!

Shut up Khushi! I was angry on myself for thinking such lame things, they weren't terrorists for heaven sake, they were just boys from school!

My phone beeped as I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the text message I had received from mom, she texted to inform me she was going to work late and she would be back home after midnight, which meant, I had to cook myself some dinner and realizing we had shifted just two days back, there were no groceries.

I had two choices because I was damn hungry, I'd either go grocery shopping and come back and cook or I'd just go out and eat in a restaurant but I hated eating out alone, plus I dint know any good place here, what was I supposed to do?

I texted Leena and gladly she was free and hungry just like me, so I had to pick her up from her place because her mother dint allow her to drive yet, and then from there we'd head somewhere for dinner.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a red dress, I left my hair open, I had curled them for the first day at school but by now the curls were all loose and left in the end only but they still looked good, I picked up my favorite red lipstick and threw it inside my bag, just in case Leena came looking over dressed for dinner, I'd have some back up.

I parked my car outside the gate because I dint want to go inside and have an awkward conversation with my aunt, her mom wasn't bad but she was just too nosy and I was sure she must be thinking that Leena and I were going out with our boyfriends, only if she knew we had none.

Surely she dint expect me to have a boyfriend just on the third day of being in Miami, did she?Leena walked out of the door holding her black heels in her hand, she saw my car and waved at me while she put on the shoe, I was clearly under dressed.

I pulled out my lipstick from the bag and applied it quickly and then shoved it back inside the bag just in right time, Leena pulled the door open as she stepped in.

"So where are we going?" She asked excitedly.

"How am I supposed to know that? Remember I'm new here? You are the one supposed to show me around!"

"Oh yes, let's go to The Capital Grille, there's some mouthwatering food there, and not to forget some hot boys, who knows I might finally get myself a boyfriend." She giggled, and now was when I understood her reason for dressing up so much just for a casual dinner with me.

I nodded as she directed me where to go and within no time, we were at the parking lot and while I was busy reverse parking because that shit was difficult, she was busy touching up her make up.

******

We were directed to an empty table by a waiter who later handed us the menu and walked away until we were ready to order, I went through the menu and then looked around and suddenly a waiter from nowhere stopped in front of us.

I looked at Leena who order food for us, the waiter noted down out order and walked away while we waited for food, I was super hungry, I hoped they would get it ASAP.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through Facebook while Leena looked around hoping to find the hot guy she had dressed up for.

"Oh Shit!" I heard her worried voice to which I lifted my head and looked at the direction she was looking at thinking that maybe she had finally found her hot boy, I was partly right, there was a hot boy, not one but four but not the one she was looking for.

It was Arnav and his gang, I was just as shocked as she was, could it be just a coincidence that they were here or were they actually stalking me? This was starting to get dangerous that I thought it was.

"My night just got ruined." Leena pretended to cry and she leaned on the table.

"You don't have to look at them, just pretend you don't know that they exist, as simple as that." I tried to sound casual but deep inside I was also scared.

"All this is because of you, why did you have to mess up with him?" she whined like a baby.

"I would mess up with him over and over again if he keeps on treating people like shit, I don't give a damn if he's rich and he can kill me and get away with it." I said suddenly feeling confident and angry, honestly I also dint know why I was scared of him, maybe Leena's words had affected me but I wasn't going to sit around being scared of him.

Leena pulled out her phone and pretended to be busy but I knew she was worried, she was thinking something wrong was going to happen and I couldn't see that, it was making me feel terrible, knowing that we had to be so scared of them.

I stood up suddenly and walked towards the table they were sited in, I was sure Leena might be looking at me like I was someone crazy from behind but I dint care, I stopped at the table and put my hand on it, they all lifted their head up to look at me.

I inhaled a deep breath, I was nervous but confident yet, I wasn't going to live a life being scared of them, I had better things to do for heaven sake.

Arnav raised his eyebrow at me, he dint say a word neither did any of the boys, that was good for a start.

"Well you see the girl right there." I said as I turned to point at Leena who was staring at me like if Arnav dint, she was surely going to kill me.

"She's my cousin, and seeing you here makes her feel scared because she thinks you are going to kill me or do something terrible to me because I messed up with you in the parking lot, and just so you know, I don't care and I'm not scared and if in any case you were following me till here you better leave, we are here to have a peaceful dinner and I wouldn't like it to be interrupted by some stupid boys acting smart."

I inhaled another deep breath, my eyes were stuck on Arnav who was yet staring at me, I couldn't quite figure out his expressions, well after what I said I thought I was going to be pushed like the girl in the parking lot but nothing of such sort happened.

"We weren't following you, we are here to have dinner too, it might just be a coincidence." The boy in a blue jacket who was sited next to Arnav said, I recognized him immediately, he was the one driving the red Ferrari while Arnav sat next to him like a boss.

"And just so you know, I have better things to do than plan some sort of terrible revenge on you Love." Arnav said in a husky voice.

Love.

Did he just address me as Love?

Yes he did!

I couldn't explain the magic of his voice, it was like listening to a soulful soft music after listening to a rap for twenty four hours, it was soothing to my soul and to make it worse, he called me love, why the hell would he do that?

"Oh yes, there are a thousand girls out here hotter than you, why would we stalk you?" Another guy sited in front of Arnav said, I looked at him, he was the one driving the Audi and next to him was the other guy who was with him in the Audi. Rude much?

"I agree, for example look at that hot waitress." Arnav said with a smirk on his face as he looked behind me, I turned around and saw a waitress bent towards a table, her skirt was so short it barely covered her.

"Disgusting!" I said as I walked away from them and sat back at my table, it was time to give Leena some explanations.