Part 26

Arnav's POV

"We've been sited like this for over an hour now Arnav." Britney complained as she sat beside me dressed in some very revealing clothes, it was even difficult to describe them.

"Fine then I'll leave." I said as I stood up and headed towards the door but before I could exit, she got hold of my hand and pulled me back.

"Don't be so boring Arnav, it's not like we're doing this for the first time, come on." She trailed her fingers on my face and licked her lips sensuously.

She cupped my face and pulled me closer, brushing my lips with her thumb and then with every passing moment, she kept on moving closer and closer to me, her lips almost touching mine.

I pushed her away and turned around feeling angry and guilty, like why the hell was I even feeling guilty? Wasn't this who I was? The Casanova bad boy that slept around with almost every girl and today I was feeling guilty kissing one?

Britney was right, it wasn't my first time then why was it so difficult?

"Who's she?" I heard Britney's voice, I turned to look at her and she was staring at me like she could murder me.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her in confusion, what was she even trying to ask?

"The one that had made the bad boy feel this way, I mean have you seen yourself Arnav? You used to come here before, jump on me straight away and within half an hour we were done and today you've just been sited silently and when I tried to initiate things, you pushed me away, it has to mean something." She said.

"Not everything has to mean something, get over yourself Britney, maybe it's just that I got bored of you." I shrugged as I walked towards the door to leave as she kept on calling out my name, trying to stop me but I dint pay heed to her.

I got inside the car parked outside and told the driver to drive home straight as Britney's words kept on ringing in my mind, there had to be something, why else wouldn't I do what I was here for actually?

*****

I stared at her blankly when she broke the news to me, I arrived home at almost midnight and found Stella waiting for me in my bedroom, maybe mom must have sent her there and she looked so worried but that wasn't the point, when she told me about it, I dint know how to react, I wanted to punch her on the face but then I couldn't forget all she had done for me for such a long time, she was the only one I had ever trusted and she ended up failing me miserably.

"I told you to stay with her!" I shouted at her angrily.

"I tried all I could Arnav, but she dint allow me inside the house, she said she wanted to be alone so I just left!" Stella tried to explain.

"Then you could have waited outside or at least informed me, I could have gone there myself, do you realize what time it is right now? It's almost midnight, her mother could be worried, she must be looking for her." I said as I walked around angrily, dialing Ahaan's number on my phone but he wouldn't pick up.