𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆

Sorry for spoiling the mood but here, another sad chapter of mine.

We Meet Again pt2 is still inside my draft, still working on it but for those who are waiting for the chapter, I'm dedicating this sad short chapter for you guys.

I don't really know if it's sad actually but tbh, I cried when I wrote this😆 silly me. Don't blame me, every time, I listen to any song, I'll immediately get the idea.

But please do comment on how this chapter goes cause it is my first time writing angst😤

Of course, enjoy it too!

____
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Glass scattering the wooden flooring, covering every path with nothing but the pieces of its sharp edges. Pillows that were perfectly arranged on the couch was nowhere at the original place. Clothes that were inside the big luggage are now all over the place since it was not organized neatly, it was like a sea of clothes moreover, mixing it with the scattering of glasses, hoping to get out from there without having to face the others but failed.

Standing across the other, chest-puffing up and down, face red from the exchange shouts. None of them are able to stop nor to walk to others, holding one of them and comfort, calming each other, none was willing to do it. Afraid of losing their well-known face of being the person who will never admit to losing, it was hard.

The one standing behind the couch prayed that the one in front of him would stop and just walk to him, pull him in a hug while apologizing but that was only his hope. He knew that it will never ever happen no matter what, even if they would run out of the reasons why they fought, one will start the accusations of the others once again, bringing up topics that known too sensitive to the others, still, they throw it at each other faces.

Tears streaming down his cheeks this time, couldn't able to hold the pain that stabbed his heart, it feels like his soul was long die due to the fights that happened in a row of these 2 weeks but he keeps on the relationship that soon enough can fall anytime. He believes that they can pick up the broken pieces and store it where it belongs.

The eyes that daggered into his ones were not as soft as the first time he saw them. It was full of flames, none of the parts of the person was calm or soothing for his own.

Seeing the male he loves whom he puts his trust and world in his palm, it hurts to be exact. He was supposed to guide him till the end but seems like the road has reached its end.

Wanting to finish this never-ending road, the only way for it was to start bringing up the past life of the others. Realizing how it can possibly hurt the male behind the couch, Yibo continues the arguments.

Zhan couldn't take it anymore, these 2 weeks was like living in a hell of his. This time, he fights back, in a high pitch screams, asking the male what did he do wrong but was ignored as the male in front busy keeping his thick face plastered, letting out that he regrets his decision on marrying him.

Once the word came out from his red, sweet lips that he wanted none but to have it on his face every single day, night, he can't hold it.

Pain suddenly struck his head almost immediately like thunder, his small body stumble, feeling lightweight but his hands were fast to react, holding on the couch while tightly shutting his eyelids, he hopes that this was just a dream and when he opened his eyes, he is in his husband's arms.

Yibo's breath hitch, raising his hands up attempting to catch the male that was a bit far away from him that was about to fall. Yet, he didn't walk around the thing that keeps them separate.