𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲(𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝)

To be honest, this isn't finished at all but it's been hanging since 3 months ago. So I can say that it's a very² short oneshot of a hot day with Yibo and his Zhan Ge. So I just gonna publish this, don't attack me

If you wanna continue this, just tell me and I'll gladly give you my permission
____
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sweats flow down his white pale skin like melting ice cream. Spending his time under the burning gaze of the flames of the sun. Bare chest extremely exposing, wearing nothing but his yellow polka dots boxer, the only clothing that covers his lower half.

A big rainbow umbrella that saves him from being roasted raw but he doesn't really care. He just wants to enjoy the summer as well as he could.

Arm folding under the back of his head as he was lying on the wooden sun lounge, the other hand holding a book called 'H.O.L.I.D.A.Y' in front of his face. One knee up, crossing the other leg that was laying still along with the lounge, showing his white soft hairless long legs

While he's too deep in his reading, his raven-hair husband came out with a glass of new freshly orange brew in his hand. Placing the glass on top of the medium-tall table beside him, he stands hands-on-hips.

Frowning, he went down at his husband's level, taking the book away from the older as he throws it on Zhan's lap.

Zhan was taken aback by the action but as soon as he sees his husband standing while folding his arms, he sits up, blinking innocently

"What? What? Is something wrong?"

Yibo sighed, shaking his head. He waves his hand, sitting down beside Zhan's legs like heartbroken. Zhan tilts his head,  eyeing his husband.

To say he didn't notice his husband's quietness this morning was a big fat lie. He always watches and knows Yibo whether he is happy, sad, angry, etc. even if Zhan looks like he didn't but he did, you can say him crazy like a stalker but he doesn't give a shit... Yibo is his husband by the way

In the morning, when Zhan asked him about what he wants to eat for breakfast, Yibo only shrugged and answers "Anything is fine". Zhan didn't mind it at all as he knows that Yibo is not a really talkative person unlike him who is the opposite of his husband.

And then, what makes Zhan surprised was when he was in the middle of preparing fried rice, Yibo came out from nowhere, wrapped his arms around the older's waist without saying anything

Zhan was worried sick so he turns off the stove and asked him again which the younger shook his head behind Zhan's shirt, telling the older to continue and don't mind him.

How can Zhan ignore his husband like this but he also got nothing to say. With a heavy heart, he allows the problem to slide, letting his husband takes his time for now.

Who knows that maybe Yibo is exhausted because of his work. Being an actor, a host, a dancer moreover when he is his father's successor, it's tough. Zhan understands his partner, how tired he works his ass off for him.

Despite Zhan also comes from a wealthy family, work as a famous actor, handsome model, Yibo still wants Zhan to not work hard and let him do it. Or if best, he wants Zhan to just stay at home but Zhan was quick to reject.

He told Yibo that it was his dream to be an actor which the younger didn't say more, indicating that he agrees as long as it makes Zhan happy then it also brings happiness to him

But for right now story, seeing Yibo so ever so silent makes him more and more worry. Zhan wasted no time to move closer to the younger, wrapping his legs between Yibo's torso, leaning his chin on the board shoulders of the man he loves.

"Bo Di~ Why are you so quiet today?" Zhan asks, busy tracing his index finger on Yibo's features before he gently grabs the younger's chin, slowly turning it to him.

"Wha-"

Yibo couldn't finish up his sentence when he feels a pair of plushy lips connected to his. A sudden electricity waves through his body by feeling his husband so close to him.

Without Zhan even realize, Yibo kisses him back, hands that were on his lap are now find their way to Zhan's neck, pulling him near and the others land themselves on the older's small waist.

Parting his mouth apart, allowing the thirsty tongue of the younger that starts to knock in between. Leaving no time left behind, Yibo takes the chance to enter the sweet, hot cavern of his husband.

A loud moans escape Zhan's lips as he takes in the dominant's in him, sucking every part of Yibo who is clearly can be seen to also enjoy it with him.

A/N; Imma skips this one. Not good at writing them making love. But let's just imagine that they are making in the hot summer breeze.

Heaving a deep breath, Zhan peered his head up, taking in the beautiful features of his husband who he lays his head on the other's chest.

Cupping the cheeks in his palm, Zhan bopped their noses together. Kissing Yibo's eyes, down to his jaws. He knows that the younger secretly loves the attention he's giving.

"Bodi, are you asleep?"

The younger hummed, arms that securely wrapped around Zhan's waist loosen

"I love you, Bodi"

"I love you too, baby"

____